Sign in to follow this  

GOT A SWEET WHEELIE VIDEO?

Got A Sweet Wheelie Video? Post It Here
Wow! Some pretty serious skills there :thumbsup:

I have never been good at wheelies. Mine absolutely suck :facepalm: Especially when in those cases where I miss the rear brake....those REALLY hurt :blush: Oh course when I learned to ride there was no internet. Looks like there's a tutorial for everything these days.....I wonder if an old dog can still learn new tricks? Lol...

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tburke/media/BadWheelies_zps44937c96.mp4.html

Edited by Fattonz

I got some flak last time I posted this but it was funny. This is me and my boy when he was about 3.

• Like 3

I got some flak last time I posted this but it was funny. This is me and my boy when he was about 3.

That was awesome!

• Like 1

Thanks. When I posted this a couple years ago the moderators shut it down because people were getting vicious with each other - some said it was awesome, others claimed child endangerment, and some morons were worried about the noise I was making in MY neighborhood.  He's seven now and he still begs me to go do wheelies with him!

• Like 1

Soooo, do you guys use your rear break to help or do you just find the balance point and rely on engine breaking? When I do them on my KTM I've only been able to do them without the rear break for about 15 seconds. The TTR 90 I can go minutes only using engine breaking. I find that when I do them I always push the break too hard and the bike just drops down. Do you just hover the break or is it used as part of you wheelie?

wheelies start 13 seconds into the vid...

Edited by OZ DRZ

Thanks. When I posted this a couple years ago the moderators shut it down because people were getting vicious with each other - some said it was awesome, others claimed child endangerment, and some morons were worried about the noise I was making in MY neighborhood. He's seven now and he still begs me to go do wheelies with him!

i don't judge my 2 year old daughter rides are quad around the yard with me the part that would worry me is your right on the road you even navigate right past a cab at one point in a wheelie. So I can kind of see people's concern.

i don't judge my 2 year old daughter rides are quad around the yard with me the part that would worry me is your right on the road you even navigate right past a cab at one point in a wheelie. So I can kind of see people's concern.

In full control. Mind you I know that the cabby's in this city cant drive worth S#!t.