Sign in to follow this  

What bike should I buy?

By that do u mean an 85 and would I have to ad a flywheel weight

an 80cc two stroke would be good for u

yes an 85 cc two stroke would be what he means. I don't think you need a weight for what you are using it for.

yes an 85 cc two stroke would be what he means. I don't think you need a weight for what you are using it for.

trails

Also any brand preferences or basically pic ur colour

The weight is a personal thing. Ride it and see he it does for ya'

turns out dad said I have to get a 230f sadface is there any bullet proof bikes that are lighter and also. My dad won't let me get a 2 stroke or a Crf150r

Sounds like your dad needs to learn more about bikes or he knows something we don't lol.

A 230 is quiet a bit taller than an 85 or 150r... I wouldn't put you on anything bigger than a 150.

Sounds like your dad needs to learn more about bikes or he knows something we don't lol.

A 230 is quiet a bit taller than an 85 or 150r... I wouldn't put you on anything bigger than a 150.

Yeh strange but that's wat he thinks when he was a kid he went from a xr75 to a yz125

Bikes have changed a lot from when he had those bikes lol

yeah I know but he had the xr for like 8 years and all his brothers and sisters had it before him cause he is the youngest then he got the yz when he turned 16

Bikes have changed a lot from when he had those bikes lol

lmao yep tell him they put the rear suspension under the seat now...

• Like 1

When I was looking for a bike my dad wanted me to get a 230 and he was raving about how good the suspension on his was. I bought a CRF150r and let him ride it, he couldn't believe the power, handling, and the suspension. I'm on a CR125r now and I haven't ever regretted going from a trail to race bike, but out of all the trail bikes I liked my CRF150f the most.

i'd be gunning for a 150R

either way at 12 you're going to grow into whatever machine you get on, the 230 might be a good choice if you're about to hit a growth spurt

i'd be gunning for a 150R

either way at 12 you're going to grow into whatever machine you get on, the 230 might be a good choice if you're about to hit a growth spurt

I dunno when I'll get a growth spurt I've been 2nd shortest in my class ever since kindy
  • Like 1

Also my only concern about a 230 is the weight and if I will get bored of the power after a month