Sign in to follow this  

My intro

G'day all

Not sure if there is an intro section?

Signed up a while ago but haven't been active. I'm from Australia. I've been reading through the plethora of knowledge here and thought I should contribute with what I know also!

Sold my 2012 WR450F recently due to a few injuries but I'll soon be back in business.

Everyone has a show off photo

IMG-20140308-WA0001_zpsc1rhovxp.jpg

Looking forward to throwing something back into the forum!

• Like 3

G'day all

Signed up a while ago but haven't been active. I'm from Australia. I've been reading through the plethora of knowledge here and thought I should contribute with what I know also!

Sold my 2012 WR450F recently due to a few injuries but I'll soon be back in business.

Welcome to TT :thumbsup:

Nah general dirt bike is the best place for an intro.

WR looks pretty good there.

Edit: delete foto. 

Edited by BushPig

G'day all

IMG-20140308-WA0001_zpsc1rhovxp.jpg

That's a sharp looking bike there ;)

I'll say welcome too and with 1 suggestion...Read the thread titled "what I have learned at Thumpertalk".  You may have to go to page 2 of the threads.  Sorry but it's kind of a long thread but there's some good advice for those who really want to have TT as an informative place to visit and not just a place to be an ass.  There's some very smart, experienced guys (and gals) here and treat them right and they will treat you right.

• Like 4

Everyone has an ass as a part of them. Mine is only active 5 minutes of the day. If I'm an ass on here it'll only last 5 minutes out of the 1440 minutes in a day - .35% of my input will be assery so I apologise in advance. The other percentage will be welcomed input   :)

Thanks for the welcome riders!!

Edited by nimj

:rolleyes:

Edited by nimj

You have to admire a guy who lets us know that .35% percent of his time spent on here he's going to be an ass. Unlike some dude who seems to be an ass 95% of his time on here

Welcome aboard. It's a fun place.

Edited by poconovfr
  • Like 3

Thanks mate. I could not have had more fun on my cr125 so I'll be back on a 125, this time a yz though  :banana:

You have to admire a guy who lets us know that .35% percent of his time spent on here he's going to be an ass. Unlike some dude who seems to be an ass 95% of his time on here

Welcome aboard. It's a fun place.

Sorry to let you down , I will try harder!
  • Like 1