Alessi?

I think its pretty funny how mikes brother got suspended. Did y'all see the video when it happened

Oh, It was hilarious 

Nothing funnier than trying to blind the best guy in the sport and after being caught red handed start blaming your ex-girlfriend 

Freaking Hilarious  rotfl.gif

I bet you find mass shootings amusing   :naughty:

• Like 1

I replayed and shared that gopro video and the arguments I think its funny you see the green laser even hit the helmet visor xD

I agree it is funny.  I find it funny that Jeff makes an ass of himself on social media, pretends he still a contender that is going to make a comeback.  However, I really think he some mental issues that need to be addressed.  Too easy to call those who call him on it haters cause he has a bunch of pro tip suckers desperate to know a pro that they encourage his behavior & tell him it's okay cause everyone is just a bunch of haters.  It's like Michael Jackson all over again.

Edited by Bobby_Treen
  • Like 1

give it a rest, jeff has apologized several times and is now living in Texas trying to do what is right and making it on his own.

Just cause a loony guy keeps apologizing for his moronic behavior is no reason to give it a rest.  His antics on the internet are a joke too.  It's too bad Guy B deletes it all rather letting it sit out there for all to see.  Thank god for screen shots.