Sign in to follow this  

Washington Heartbreaking story

Oh my god that is the worst news I can imagine. I just drove up there sunday to check out the area......makes my guts churn. My heart just aches for that family.

If that happen to me with my son.... wow.  that might just been the end of me.. god help them.

My boys and I were at the cemetery in Morton last night paying our respects when one county cop after another flew by at very high rates of speed. I knew something had happened,but I could have never dreamed it would be something as tragic as this. I spent countless hours riding my Z50r around camp up there when I was his age,so I know first hand the fun the little guy was having. My heart actually hurts for his family and especially his father.

Ugh. Thats just horrible. I can't even imagine. One of my students was in a life threatening accident this weekend. Went and saw him in the ICU and just about couldn't stomach it. Been holding the little one especially close this week.

• Like 1

Very tragic, the father will never allow himself to stop thinking about what he could have done to save him.

Ugh. Thats just horrible. I can't even imagine. One of my students was in a life threatening accident this weekend. Went and saw him in the ICU and just about couldn't stomach it. Been holding the little one especially close this week.

Class act Wonderspoon :thumbsup:

As a father I cannot fathom the loss, I would never forgive myself and honestly I don't really know what I would do! I am so very sorry for that family! All I can do is look to my own little one and watch over him like a hawk!