Sign in to follow this  

second odometer

Im in canada so my bike is in kilometers. I would like to do some dual sport events in michigan but the route sheets are in miles.

Is there a simple odometer that could be added to this bike?

• Like 1

Ha, thanks eyeopener.

I just checked my manuel and your right it can be changed from kilometres to miles!

Feel pretty dumb now.

• Like 3

Ha, thanks eyeopener.

I just checked my manuel and your right it can be changed from kilometres to miles!

Feel pretty dumb now.

no worries man... i thought maybe you wanted a second odometer to view both miles and kilometers...  but if i answered your question for you, and it helped, well hell, i did my job... lol... 

• Like 2

Good question imarvin--i didn't know the speedo changed--who reads the book anyway??? :facepalm::excuseme:

• Like 2

Good question imarvin--i didn't know the speedo changed--who reads the book anyway??? :facepalm::excuseme:

when i first became an electrician, i sat down and was reading the directions on how to put together this damn casablanca fan (expensive crap. lol) it had fishing poles as bladws with fishing net stuff as the blade material... it was crazy...  lol  but my foreman came over and asked what i was doing... i said reading the directions...   he took his cigarette lighter, lit it up, and said directions are for pu$$ies... figure it out... lol   so ever since then, i make the total man mistake and put stuff together to find i should have read the directions in the first place... hahahaha 

• Like 3

" Directions we don't need no stinkin directions"" :p Oh that's "badges" I forgot :facepalm: :p

Edited by USMCVietVet
  • Like 2