Will a 07 WR450 Exhaust fit a YZ426F 02

Hi, I was wondering if this type of exhaust(muffler) will fit on my 426 2002. I think its from a WR450 07 couse i googled the YMS400B part number that its written on it. I want to change mine couse its really banged up.

Pics of the exhaust: http://img08.prodavalnik.com/images_prodavalnikcom/42990413_1_800x600.jpg http://img09.prodavalnik.com/images_prodavalnikcom/42990413_2_800x600.jpg

Edited by the_trademark

So i bought the exhaust and it fits perfectly. No modifications, no remaking. Just switched the grephite gaskets from the old one to the new and everything fitted perfectly. The sound is completley different. But now I have the feeling that the bike has less power but im not sure. Maybe I think this becouse its less noisy. Is it posible to realy lose power from somethnig with the new exhaust?

So i bought the exhaust and it fits perfectly. No modifications, no remaking. Just switched the grephite gaskets from the old one to the new and everything fitted perfectly. The sound is completley different. But now I have the feeling that the bike has less power but im not sure. Maybe I think this becouse its less noisy. Is it posible to realy lose power from somethnig with the new exhaust?

Really?

So it's just a muffler, not the full exhaust then.

I was unable to find a 426 header that fit from another year

yes. withouth the header. i left the original one. i changed it becouse the old owner has fliped the bike and it was all bent up and noisy. it was just a hollow aluminium pipe. i think it was not the original one. now the new one is perfect. it has a very melow sound and got rid of the bangy metal sound. got rid of the hissing from missing hex screws. but im still not sure if it has lost some power. maybe i just cant get used to it.