Sign in to follow this  

anyone use troy lee knee pads?

im looking for knee pads without shin guards. i want something that protects not just my knee cap but the sides of me knees. i fell on my left side a few months back with my knee caught between the ground and my metal gas tank. the inside of my knee stayed bruised and numb for a couple months.

im looking at these troy lee pads: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/compare-products?sku1=1290-0207&sku2=1289-1207&sku3=1289-0207

i read a few reviews on the t-bone pads, but i found no info on the semenuk model, which are almost twice the price. can anyone vouch for their protective qualities? 

My bruised knees and I are also interested in the answer to your question.

No need for knee pads on dirt bikes.  But when I get my Honda NSR250 or RS250 sport bike....... then I will get knee sliders and drag my knees because I'm a racer.  Oh yeah, 2 strokers on public roads, I will be the envy of the town!  :)

Edited by Honda_Power

No need for knee pads on dirt bikes. But when I get my Honda NSR250 or RS250 sport bike....... then I will get knee sliders and drag my knees because I'm a racer. Oh yeah, 2 strokers on public roads, I will be the envy of the town! :)

Can someone ban or mute this kid??

• Like 2