Sign in to follow this  

Small wheels

Is it possible to put small wheels from a Honda cr80 into my cr125 super racer edition bike?

And if so, is it pretty simple to do?  I need to lower the bike some.

Is it possible to put small wheels from a Honda cr80 into my cr125 super racer edition bike?

Absolutely,  just have to add a bit of jb weld to the wheel nuts.  Don't tell anyone else,  but all the pro 125 riders use this trick.  it makes them look bigger in the publicity photos,  and makes em feel like big boys as the petal around making engine noises with their imaginary super racer edition big wheels -  like yours!

• Like 1

Absolutely,  just have to add a bit of jb weld to the wheel nuts.  Don't tell anyone else,  but all the pro 125 riders use this trick.  it makes them look bigger in the publicity photos,  and makes em feel like big boys as the petal around making engine noises with their imaginary super racer edition big wheels -  like yours!

Not like mine's!  I'm the only one that I know of that has a special carbon fiber race frame from Honda!  Because I'm special.  :)

Back on topic..... so can you or can you not put smaller wheelers on?  I was looking at them China bikes and they have smaller wheels and was wondering if they would fit on my bike.

Forget the bs they say HP. I searched the part number up for a cr125 spacer and the 85 spacer. You need part number 1 for the spacers, part number 2 for the axles, and part number 3 for stupidity.

You just can't fix garage doors, you can't fix fixed dogs, and you can't fix stupid.

• Like 3

If I may ask, got any pictures of said super racer bike?

• Like 1

CR85 axles are much smaller than CR250 axles.

I'll let you do the math, special boy.

• Like 2

Just let all the air out of your tires and pull the spring out of one fork.

Dang you beat me to letting the air out of the tires, but I highly recommend removing all springs and fluid from suspension parts. They are just for looks anyway.

• Like 3

And those pesky handlebars, those are just bling, as is all the plastic, and the seats. And the stator cover, all bling, trash it.

Haha. Also best to buy fat bars and turn them upside down, makes your center of gravity lower and puts more weight on your front wheel.

• Like 1

Seriously…. I’d like to know what a “super racer edition bike” is. I may regret asking, but I’m asking anyhow.

For lowering, try shaving the seat. I’m sure there is a how to out there on the internet. Remove seat cover. Shave the foam with an electric knife like you use to carve a turkey. Put seat cover back on. Takes 1 to 2 inches off seat height.

• Like 3

Seriously…. I’d like to know what a “super racer edition bike” is. I may regret asking, but I’m asking anyhow.

For lowering, try shaving the seat. I’m sure there is a how to out there on the internet. Remove seat cover. Shave the foam with an electric knife like you use to carve a turkey. Put seat cover back on. Takes 1 to 2 inches off seat height.

I've got a shaved seat for a cr125 / cr250 came on my bike when i bought it. May as well throw it away and slide a 2x6 on there.