Sign in to follow this  

super moto STREET boots / shoes

wondering what current market footwear is good for spirited "street" leg out corner carving action.

I recently purchased sidi crossfire 2 SRS w/sms red sole. and i have been using them for street, i like them very much. i was looking for a supermoto street shoe just want to know what people are currently using instead of full boots.

Edited by HooliganNation

I've got the waterproof ones, and I love them. They are super comfortable and not as warm as you might expect being WP. I'm gonna pickup a pair of the mesh ones for hot summer days.

I had the Sidi New York last season and those were very comfortable too but my pegs ripped the soles to shreds. So far the AS Joeys soles are standing up much better than the Sidi's

I've got the waterproof ones, and I love them. They are super comfortable and not as warm as you might expect being WP. I'm gonna pickup a pair of the mesh ones for hot summer days.

I had the Sidi New York last season and those were very comfortable too but my pegs ripped the soles to shreds. So far the AS Joeys soles are standing up much better than the Sidi's

thank you much, i think with my budget now i might just have to give them a shot.