Sign in to follow this  

KTM 200 EXC parts questions :)

Hi guys I'm after a new headlight for my 08 KTM 200 EXC. I've searched all over EBay and can't find one. I'm trying to find a white light kind of one like the xenon or something abit brighter than the stock one.

Also on another note, I'm looking at getting it bored out for a touch more power. What CC do people normally take these bikes out to and are there any kits available? If so what's a general price for the kit and where can I find it. And does a big bore kit put extra stress on the rest of the bike? Such as bottom end and what not.

Thank you very much guys!

Hi guys I'm after a new headlight for my 08 KTM 200 EXC. I've searched all over EBay and can't find one. I'm trying to find a white light kind of one like the xenon or something abit brighter than the stock one.

Also on another note, I'm looking at getting it bored out for a touch more power. What CC do people normally take these bikes out to and are there any kits available? If so what's a general price for the kit and where can I find it. And does a big bore kit put extra stress on the rest of the bike? Such as bottom end and what not.

Thank you very much guys!

It has basically already been bored and stroked from factory, thats what the 200 is. 

Just port the cylinder and have the head done then run around telling folks you have big block thats a stroker.   :goofy:

Headlight:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Acerbis-LED-Vision-Headlight-Most-Advanced-for-Enduro-Motorbike-Motorcycle-KTM-/261020214266?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc60463fa&_uhb=1

Looks a bit "you know" though.