Sign in to follow this  

YZ250f

Guess it's the real deal...I thought Pourcel before the race. Just a matter if the young guns can keep up that pace...

It is an amazing stock motor and I'm sure the teams are making their bikes fly also. That being said, it is 1 race. That and last year, no one was going around saying how awesome the Honda and KTMs were, after watching Tomac and Roczen carve up the 250 field. I still think the PC Kawi bikes are THE bike, when it comes down to it. But it is nice to see the blue bikes grab a win and be up front, finally.

It is an amazing stock motor and I'm sure the teams are making their bikes fly also. That being said, it is 1 race. That and last year, no one was going around saying how awesome the Honda and KTMs were, after watching Tomac and Roczen carve up the 250 field. I still think the PC Kawi bikes are THE bike, when it comes down to it. But it is nice to see the blue bikes grab a win and be up front, finally.

Yeah especially if you like electrical gremlins popping up at the most inopportune times causing you to eat shit or lose a race you should have won.  What is the tally on electrical issues in the last 12 months to PC bikes? 

• Like 3