Sign in to follow this  

Well. Will they work?

Well i was looking to get some new foot pegs and saw these. I wanted red, and i wanted ones like fastway pegs (the little screws) but w/o the fastway price. Do you guys think there ok? I mean there just chunks of metal... And anyone know where i can find extra screws? Do they have them at the hardware store

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401311452.477911.jpg

I have pegs just like that for my CRF250R. They are a good peg for the money. Off road riding is doing some damage, aluminum isn't strong enough to take big hits without some scars. So far they are still square though and only missing a few grippers- it came with a little bag of replacement gripper screws, BTW). Decent peg for the money.

Not like the Fastways on my 450 though, they are ultra sweet.

Edited by sandlvr69
  • Like 1

I have a set of scar pegs on my 450. They are very similar to those. They are nice, much better then stock but no way as nice as the fastest pegs on my ktm.

I have a set of scar pegs on my 450. They are very similar to those. They are nice, much better then stock but no way as nice as the fastest pegs on my ktm.

I have the fastest pegs on my KTM.

Loctite the screws in and ask if they have replacement screws. (I'm sure they do). Oh, good looking pegs at a good price. 

L took my pegs off to lighten bike, clear 500 foot triples now, but the pitch of my voice has changed also!

• Like 3

L took my pegs off to lighten bike, clear 500 foot triples now, but the pitch of my voice has changed also!

Have your balls changed to steel in mid air and they also dropped several inches to your knee?
  • Like 3

I chopped my bars down to 16" wide, now I'm having issues with the throttle tube sticking.

May just take it off zip tie carb wot!

Should lose a few more pounds that way!

• Like 1

I chopped my bars down to 16" wide, now I'm having issues with the throttle tube sticking.

May just take it off zip tie carb wot!

Should lose a few more pounds that way!

I reckon that's good for singletrack!
  • Like 2

I reckon that's good for singletrack!

well at least you would BE RIDING FAST ENOUGH you wouldn't need a REKLUSE to KEEP FROM STALLING!
  • Like 1

One auto correct mistake keeps the children busy for hours, lol

• Like 1