Sign in to follow this  

Racing Saturday night then Sunday morning

Would you wash your bike? I'm probably just gonna slap a fresh filter in her and rip

Did it for years, monday clean and air filter, tuesday oil change, wednesday practice (not riding but corner practice, double practice, start practice...) thursday clean, and inspect/ grease linkage needle bearings and pivot points, friday inspect bolts and hardware, saturday race, at night after race hose clean and new air filter, put armoral on bike to make it shiney and race sunday...start over again. 2 stroke or 4 will be a factor on top ends and bottom ends. Also keep clutches for 2 strokes in an oil bag ready to go and a jug of rotella for the four strokes...

I've never been to a local race before....... but I looked around and there was one nearby.  They race on Friday nights, sounds like it can be a fun experience.

Question though ; do alot of girls show up to these dirt bike races? 

I've never been to a local race before....... but I looked around and there was one nearby. They race on Friday nights, sounds like it can be a fun experience.

Question though ; do alot of girls show up to these dirt bike races?

if you are as your name suggests...a honda rider....you wont be able to keep them off with a stick!

Most night tracks are not dusty so there is really no reason to replace the air filter.

mine is, hard to see with low lighting but shop lights and a feel for dirt always dash my thoughts of being able to skip that practice, dang shame too. Sand and hard pack here, no nice black or red dirt...

The thing is......... it's around $10 at the gate to go watch girls, errrr...... I mean watch some racing.  That seems a bit high, or is it normal in your neck of the woods too?

I'm being serious though, do alot of girls show up at dirt bike races?  If so, it might be worth the price of admission.

Edited by Honda_Power

The thing is......... it's around $10 at the gate to go watch girls, errrr...... I mean watch some racing. That seems a bit high, or is it normal in your neck of the woods too?

I'm being serious though, do alot of girls show up at dirt bike races? If so, it might be worth the price of admission.

There's always a few moto hoes at the tracks.

Keep bike dirty, roll up like a boss Sunday morning, dominate motos like a boss, then smoke cigar. Simple really...

• Like 1

The thing is......... it's around $10 at the gate to go watch girls, errrr...... I mean watch some racing. That seems a bit high, or is it normal in your neck of the woods too?

I'm being serious though, do alot of girls show up at dirt bike races? If so, it might be worth the price of admission.

10$ gate fee every where around here

Keep bike dirty, roll up like a boss Sunday morning, dominate motos like a boss, then smoke cigar. Simple really...

cracked me up

Wrong. Should go:

Drink cheap bourbon, get drunk, Keep bike dirty, wake up hungover, roll up like a boss Sunday morning, crank a can to keep the head ache away, dominate motos like a boss, crack aother can, then smoke cigarette. Pull mad bitchez.Get busted DUI on way home. Live life on the edge.

Simple really...

To answer OP:

I'm not much of a racer. But I would clean the bike if I had time, but I'd do maintenance rather than cleaning if necessary.

Both is better.

I'd rate getting a good healthy meal and good sleep in as more important, if you had to choose one or the other.

Edited by BushPig

Wrong. Should go:

Drink cheap bourbon, get drunk, Keep bike dirty, wake up hungover, roll up like a boss Sunday morning, crank a can to keep the head ache away, dominate motos like a boss, crack aother can, then smoke cigarette. Pull mad bitchez.Get busted DUI on way home. Live life on the edge.

Simple really...

I won my first race with a hangover. Indian Dunes 1978, Shadow Glen track.

I'm thinking about all the "Dirtbike Moms" that'll be there................... :)

You'll be 10X more attractive to the moms if you're drunk and talking real loud about how much faster you are than every body else there.

I won my first race with a hangover. Indian Dunes 1978, Shadow Glen track.

Thats a good effort, I usually feel like death, reheated. Not like I could race...

I've never been to an event before......... are you allowed to bring beer?  Is it sorta like a tail gate party atmosphere where you BBQ and get drunk and watch some racing?