Sign in to follow this  

TORN Round 4: Pro Class Last Lap Helmet Cam

Nice video! The narration kept me interested. 

+1!!  I want to race me some TORN, now!  A lot of that looked like something I could actually tackle, though I might be slower on some of the more aggressive downhill sections with big rocks (couldn't tell from the GoPro how big some of those elevations really are)... 

How many laps did you get, in total?

Another excellent video. You did fine, that guy who passed you was obviously an excellent rider, very smooth. You really rode well and there is always a section that gives you fits, happens to everyone. Remember, sometimes the harder we try, the behinder we get! Looks like the drought is still very bad up there, another Texas summer has arrived. Good luck.

Looked like a really fun race. Congrats on a great pace and you will get that guy next race. Stay a bit more confident when you make a mistake, 80 mins is a long race and you can always make up that time later. ( yes i realize you were racing the last lap)

What did you place and what bike are you riding? Keep up the good work and I pray you guys get some rain so its not sooooo dusty.

Looked like a really fun race. Congrats on a great pace and you will get that guy next race. Stay a bit more confident when you make a mistake, 80 mins is a long race and you can always make up that time later. ( yes i realize you were racing the last lap)

What did you place and what bike are you riding? Keep up the good work and I pray you guys get some rain so its not sooooo dusty.

I ended up sixth. Bike was a 2013 450 SX-F. Thanks, and I hope we get some more rain as well!