Sign in to follow this  

Having trouble finding a piece for my old Alpinestars boots

I'm in search of a part for my old Alpinestars Tech 5 riding boots.  To be honest I'm not even sure what to call it.  It's the square piece that locks the strap in place in the pic I've attached to this post.  Two are black, two are white.  Anyone have any idea where I may be able to find this piece, assuming it's still available?  If anything, does anyone know what it may be called?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20140528_194757.jpg

May be called a buckle. An email to alpinestars might get you just what you need. Worth a shot.

Thanks for the reply Jeff.  I'll try to get a hold of them tomorrow.  

"Strap Keepers"      A* has a great rebuild policy, you can contact them directly or check w/your local dealer.

Awesome!  Thanks 6 Riders!

Well after several phone calls and emails with Alpinestars they've finally come to the conclusion that they no longer make the part and have no more of the pieces in stock.  Not what I wanted to hear.

Well after several phone calls and emails with Alpinestars they've finally come to the conclusion that they no longer make the part and have no more of the pieces in stock.  Not what I wanted to hear.

Guess it's time for a nice set of Gaernes huh?

Guess it's time for a nice set of Gaernes huh?

LOL, maybe.  Sucks because I just bought all new straps for these boots last year!