Sign in to follow this  

Washington Motocross in/near Yakima?

I posted this once before but since I'm moving out to Yakima next month I'm hoping for better feedback.

Can you guys give me details on any/all motocross riding in and around Yakima Washington? I found Horn Rapids online but it's over an hour from Yakima. Is there anything closer that I can hit on short notice? Any private tracks there? Thank guys, I'm finally getting in some good seat time and want to continue it up there!

There's Eddieville out your way but I think it's also a little bit over an hour from Yakima. http://overthebarsgang.com/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=4

There's also Toe's MX in Royal City which is also a little bit over an hour away. Here's the link. http://toesmxp.com/ You need to call and see if the track is open. 

Also Ephrata Raceway Park. http://www.ephrataracewaypark.com/

I thought there was a track right out side of Yakima, can't remember the name of it. Tieton mx on summitville rd just outside of Yakima.

Edited by dirtbikeking843
  • Like 1

That track in tieton is down the road from me. They do have a class for moderns.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm excited to check these places out. Think I'll wait on new tires until i see what types of dirt these tracks have. I sent Tieton an email about moderns but haven't heard back. I'll just swing by once we're all settled in out there.

Thanks guys, we'll be out there this weekend but may not be able to ride for a few weeks. Looking forward to meeting you guys for MX and trail riding. Just picked up a new rear Dunlop MX52, hopefully a good choice for the various riding conditions up there.

You're going to drive an hour plus to get to a good track, It's just the way it is. Horn rapids is a good track, it's worth the drive.

I bid on a track in Naches in 2012, last I heard in 2013 is that it was bogged down in a SEPA review. The guy was extreamly motivated to build, anyone heard anything on that one?

I bid on a track in Naches in 2012, last I heard in 2013 is that it was bogged down in a SEPA review. The guy was extreamly motivated to build, anyone heard anything on that one?

I'll do some research but I swear I saw threads about a track in Naches that is being fought against by environmentalists. Might have been a different Washington track though. Man, I'd go in on a track in Naches for sure. Driving out here yesterday I saw a lot of good potential MX spots.

It was right here, guy said he could do anything he wanted to with his property, I said good luck with that! Maybe it was just over the hill from Naches on the NE side

imagejpg1_zpsff39996f.jpg

Edited by trackmaster