1996 rm125 carburetor problems (im completely lost!)

Hello, I have just recently gotten a 96 rm125, I had it out to the track for one ride, and it was going fine, but I could definitely tell the carb needed to be cleaned, at the end of the day, I wiped out coming out of a corner, it fouled the plug, and I had to push it off the track.... I put a new plug in it, and the night before my next race. it started up and ran fine.... the choke doesn't stay up though, and you have to try to hold the choke, and kick it at the same time, and the guy told me when I start it not to give it any gas. the problem is, is the bike is flooding out before I even touch the throttle, weve cleaned it out and adjusted it multiple times, ive checked every other thing on the bike,it has to be something in the carb. also, I have found gas in my airbox, and my exhaust is always wet with oil.... when I get it going, I can crack the throttle wide open and it doesn't do anything! and keeps wanting to die out on me... what do I do????

20140521_210601.jpg

20140521_223030.jpg

20140521_223227.jpg

20140521_223256.jpg

20140521_223305.jpg

20140521_223323.jpg

20140521_223332.jpg

20140521_223342.jpg

well you already said it , the choke lever is broken the choke isn't opening up so you're getting more fuel into your engine but not enough air so it's getting wet and not evaporating it's condensating within the closed vaccuum and the lack of oxidation when its running will cause you to bog, Fix the choke lever and let your engine breathe in air then Unbolt the exhaust, take off the spark plug put it into gear and push the bike for a few laps, if it's seriously flooded then the whole then you gotta flip it over and take off the cylinder and all that stuff and leave it outside for a day under the sun.

take it easy don't jump to conclusions

if it doesn't click and stay up then it's definitely not working properly if you have to hold it up to make it start then it probably goes down on it's own

that's all i can tell for now it may start initially when you hold it up but like you said it floods and doesn't run properly