Am I too light ?

Interested in a wr250 or a kdx200. Im looking for somehing that's easy to maintain and very reliable. Also might want a yz-125. I'm 5'9 and 130lbs so I'm a pretty skinny person. Never been on a dirt bike before but eager to learn. All help is appreciated, thank you.

What do you guys think about a klx 300 as apposed to the kdx 200/220?

Big, heavy pig, sluggy power, terrible carb. For going slow on trails, old-man style. Not a great performing bike. Lots better out there for the same price.

I'm 125 and 5'8.... I'm loving my yz250f. My first bike was drz400 though so getting on yz the difference was night and day. It's light and handles good. Even laid it over on a hill a couple times and was able to pick it up turn it around and ride it back down. When I laid drz over on hill, it was a bitch to stand back up an I usually just drug it back down hill and stood it up when got to bottom but I'd be exhausted. If I can pick up a bike on a hill turn it around, anyone can.

I'm a beginner myself so may not be the most expert advice but for your weight don't think ya can go wrong with yz250.

Hadn't ridden a regular bike in over 10 years and never sat on a dirt bike till I bought my first about 3 months ago which was the drz400... Yz much better beginner bike though. After drz, yz felt like cake to ride.

Edited by acesneverwin