Calling all suspension Guru's for Guidance on a 2011 CRF450R

I'm looking for some advice on where i should start with my 2011 CRF450R fork and shock modification. I recently had a leak on my right fork and thought this would be a good time to revalve. So less my shock, i have my kyb 48mm twin chamber forks off and broken down, i also have the internals laid out and organized as following doggers suspension thread. The end results i am looking to achieve is: Great bottoming resistance as i have a tendancy to overjump alot due too finally coming off a kx250f to the 450, but still maintaing a plush intitial stroke. basically id like the shock and forks to start out plush and as the compression increases so does the stiffness and resistance to bottoming. Any help as too stack arrangement, too any necassary aftermarket parts change would be greatly apprciated.

My Info:

Weight+gear= 180lbs

Height= 5'11"

skill level= pretty decent, been riding many years and always working to improve, also have a decent private track

Edited by gulfcoastnative

i suggest add 4mm preload on fork , and lower rear shock 9mm with 3mm spacer in.

on fork i use 16 clamp on basevalve and shut up float to 0.15-0.20 max  . add 4mm preload spacer on ics spring

rebound 20.10x2 14,10 18.10 16.1' 14.10 12.20.

about shock stack send me a PM