Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Insane Rumors!

Some of this shit is insane?!?! i mean Villopoto hanging it up is one thing i can believe, but whats crawled up dungey's ass to make him not want to do MXDN. Also, what's with so many husky/ ktm teams?

http://motocrossactionmag.com/home-page/38758

MXA- "…after many denials. Either way, he will not be on the 2014 MXDN team. You can probably count Ryan Dungey out of the team also."

because it hurts his ego to get smoked by those second rate GP riders

• Like 3

If the Ryan's are both out for this year's MXON it will be interesting to see what we come up with for a team and if it will be very competitive.

• Like 1

I can't see any scenerio where a US team is better off without Dungey on it. Yes, he was disappointing in a couple of his MXDN outings but that doesn't change the fact...especially if he does go on to win this year's Nationals title.

• Like 5

I'm guessing if dungey is out we'd have stewy, barcia, canard or someone else for mx1 and mx3, then if Jeremy Martin wins the 250 class, him for mx2, but really.. Dungey would be best, he has the most experience despite his past performances.

• Like 2

Some of this shit is insane?!?! i mean Villopoto hanging it up is one thing i can believe, but whats crawled up dungey's ass to make him not want to do MXDN. Also, what's with so many husky/ ktm teams?

http://motocrossactionmag.com/home-page/38758

MXA- "…after many denials. Either way, he will not be on the 2014 MXDN team. You can probably count Ryan Dungey out of the team also."

Love this from the link; 

"Lots of the sport’s most famous rumor mongers just throw up a barrage of flak and hope for two things: (1) Some of it will come true. (2) People will forget the stuff that was blatantly wrong. That is the basis of rumors and gossip—so, here are some unfounded truths. How many of these tidbits are confirmed? None. How many are true? All of them right now. As for the future, we are banking on you forgetting…or spreading these rumors yourself and taking the blame for us. Thank you."

MXA didn't stipulate on the reason for "You can probably count Ryan Dungey out of the team also." He has proven to handle everyone in the 450 class except RV. He is the epitome of what you want at MXON, fast and consistent, but all people remember is 2012 and 13  MXON's. Well  I remember 2010 and 11 where everyone was thankful for RDs presence. We have others that are also pretty fast so we should be OK regardless. 

• Like 2

While it may be a great event, for the guys doing SX and MX outdoors why would they want to do this basically means no significant down time between seasons. Most folks don't even know about it other than the hardcore race watchers.

• Like 2

My Guess is that is why RD doesn't want to do it this year,Newly married and the Sx and Mx season is quite taxing

Hey he needs to spend time with that pretty new wife.

• Like 2

While it may be a great event, for the guys doing SX and MX outdoors why would they want to do this basically means no significant down time between seasons. Most folks don't even know about it other than the hardcore race watchers.

True! And RDs been there every year for the last half decade. Can't blame him if he needs a break to get acquainted with his new bride! 

• Like 1

Have you ever been to Europe? OMG is it a sheet hole of mean people, trash on the ground and leaky sewer lines everywhere you go. You can't travel anywhere and not smell raw sewage at least once a day. If they even think you are American you get ignored, lied too and ripped off. I go for business and hate everything about it. The only thing I hate worse is Americans that have been and seem to think that they are better and more worldly than those that haven't. Next time you meet somebody like that you can believe that they are full of the sewage they breathed while there. I'd go to Detroit for business or vacation before any place in Europe.

• Like 3

Have you ever been to Europe? OMG is it a sheet hole of mean people, trash on the ground and leaky sewer lines everywhere you go. You can't travel anywhere and not smell raw sewage at least once a day. If they even think you are American you get ignored, lied too and ripped off. I go for business and hate everything about it. The only thing I hate worse is Americans that have been and seem to think that they are better and more worldly than those that haven't. Next time you meet somebody like that you can believe that they are full of the sewage they breathed while there. I'd go to Detroit for business or vacation before any place in Europe.

Been there hundreds of times. While there are places and people that fit that description, there are many more that don't. You go to 8 mile, I'll go to the Swiss Alps. Enjoy!

• Like 4

Been there hundreds of times. While there are places and people that fit that description, there are many more that don't. You go to 8 mile, I'll go to the Swiss Alps. Enjoy!

Actually I can almost tolerate Switzerland but I'll never forget the time a public service employee suggested for us Americans to walk down this mountain road that had cars flying down it and no where but the road to walk due to a cliff. You know how narrow the roads are and how crazy they drive. He sent us to our death but we were wise by then. Funny thing was two minutes of hitch hiking got us down the mountain safely. If 40% are &%$#@! then you can basically write off the whole place.

I spent a whole lot of time in various countries in Europe during my 12 years in the Navy. I don't remember any of what you posted? Every major city has dirty areas.

• Like 1

LMFAO! That, my dear ugly Yank, is the post of the year....! Jesus H, some people's kids...

• Like 6

The guy dominated 3 years in a row at the MXDN and had 2 rough years.....so did the other members......and took most of the blame

I don't blame him for saying F it I'll stay home

• Like 7