Sign in to follow this  

Memorial in cal city bike and cross

I but a bike and a 20ft. cross up for my son he love it out there to ride and he could fly threw the desert  i had put some solar lights on it and have been taking a rock up every time i went up this year i put all new lights on and added several took aiot of rocks up that i get from the beach we live right by it really looked amazing you could see the lights from two and ahalf miles  i meet so many people on the hill that make it a regular stop when they ride some would tell they been watching it grow and looking great I start my riding thanksgiving this year ive been going every other week end well last weekend was a off one when i got there this weekend was hurt (broken hearted) to see someone had broken all the lights off but one broke the fender off the bike and threw rocks down the hill i cryed didnt ride at all memorial weekend i feel bad for that person theres something wrong upstairs WHY WOULD ANY BODY DO THIS over the years i camp right below the hill and have seen thousands of people go up there and no probloms JACKwas a person this world needed he was every fathers dream son he did it all was just told he had to start raceing with the pro class because his last race he beat some pros he played a lot of sports baseball football basketball vollyball water polo he was good at everything he did the only one that ever out fished me  he could wate broad snow broad he did it all we were always doing something i was the proudest dad now iam just a sad dad Ido want to thank the person that went and took most everything back up the hill i could see all the foot prints up and down and someone brought 6 solar lights and put around the rocks you can tell they took them out of thier own yard maybe a guy i meet on the hill that lives in cal city a nice guy he told me that he would go up and visit jack 3 to 4 times a week when he told me at that time he did not know i was Jacks dad to here things like that helps been almost 6 years and there has not been one day that i dont cry at some point in the day we were best freinds he would want to hang out with me than his friends his age i will fix it this weekend hope who did this read this and comes out to tell me sorry this memorial and Jacks dog is all i haveto keep me going and BOW his german sheperd is not doing good he old and been the best dog ever      #149 JACK D. MABEE  ALWAYS ON MY MIND FOREVER IN MY HEART  FEB. 27 1991---JULY 3 2008     PLEASE HAVE RESPECT FOR THIS AND ALL MEMORIALS   BECAUSE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND  THANKS FOR READING 1BROKENHEART1

• Like 2

I but a bike and a 20ft. cross up for my son he love it out there to ride and he could fly threw the desert i had put some solar lights on it and have been taking a rock up every time i went up this year i put all new lights on and added several took aiot of rocks up that i get from the beach we live right by it really looked amazing you could see the lights from two and ahalf miles i meet so many people on the hill that make it a regular stop when they ride some would tell they been watching it grow and looking great I start my riding thanksgiving this year ive been going every other week end well last weekend was a off one when i got there this weekend was hurt (broken hearted) to see someone had broken all the lights off but one broke the fender off the bike and threw rocks down the hill i cryed didnt ride at all memorial weekend i feel bad for that person theres something wrong upstairs WHY WOULD ANY BODY DO THIS over the years i camp right below the hill and have seen thousands of people go up there and no probloms JACKwas a person this world needed he was every fathers dream son he did it all was just told he had to start raceing with the pro class because his last race he beat some pros he played a lot of sports baseball football basketball vollyball water polo he was good at everything he did the only one that ever out fished me he could wate broad snow broad he did it all we were always doing something i was the proudest dad now iam just a sad dad Ido want to thank the person that went and took most everything back up the hill i could see all the foot prints up and down and someone brought 6 solar lights and put around the rocks you can tell they took them out of thier own yard maybe a guy i meet on the hill that lives in cal city a nice guy he told me that he would go up and visit jack 3 to 4 times a week when he told me at that time he did not know i was Jacks dad to here things like that helps been almost 6 years and there has not been one day that i dont cry at some point in the day we were best freinds he would want to hang out with me than his friends his age i will fix it this weekend hope who did this read this and comes out to tell me sorry this memorial and Jacks dog is all i haveto keep me going and BOW his german sheperd is not doing good he old and been the best dog ever #149 JACK D. MABEE ALWAYS ON MY MIND FOREVER IN MY HEART FEB. 27 1991---JULY 3 2008 PLEASE HAVE RESPECT FOR THIS AND ALL MEMORIALS BECAUSE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND THANKS FOR READING 1BROKENHEART1

thanks an awesome tribute. Sorry to hear about the destruction I can't believe people.

Head me in the right direction, I'd like to check it out and pay my respect.

• Like 2

Broken Heart - That was a great tribute to your son Jack. May he Rest in Eternal Peace. It is sad that someone destroys a memorial put up. I will never understand that action. I also agree Karma will go around. Try and cherish the memories, for a loss like ours never goes away, but we do learn to live with the pain. At some point in time the pain will not control you. It takes time and the amount of time varies, for grief has no rules or constraints.

I lost my Son of September 22, 2002. It has been about 11.5 years (615 weeks and 1 day to be accurate). If I may ever be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me via PM here on TT. Mike Berg "Motodad393"

• Like 1

THANKS Mike for your reply i see how much your on here i think its great just little things like that help iam sure you have helped alot of us very few know what we go threw each day if you ever plan a trip ca. ill take you riding

• Like 1