Sign in to follow this  

Gonna be in Orlando. Need some help.

So a friend of mine will be in the Orlando area up until the 12th of June.

He wants to hit up some Mx tracks but will be flying in and won't have a bike to ride. So what I'm asking is if he can tag along with someone that may be hitting up the Mx tracks around that area in the afternoon.

He will gladly pay for gas along with entry fees and if anything would happen to the bike while he is on it he would pay for the damages.

He will have his gear so that should not be a problem. Feel free to PM me with your information so I can forward that on to him.

Might be a good idea to have his bike shipped here? Another option would be to go to a track that rents bikes. I don't think theres gonna be many people on here who would let a complete stranger ride their bike. Hell, sometimes I don't even trust myself with my own bike.

Might be a good idea to have his bike shipped here? Another option would be to go to a track that rents bikes. I don't think theres gonna be many people on here who would let a complete stranger ride their bike. Hell, sometimes I don't even trust myself with my own bike.

Yeah that's what I figured. But I thought I would give it a shot.

What tracks rent bikes?

Thanks guys. And I've you're ever in the Denver area let me know. I'll let you take a couple laps on my 2stroke if you're ever out this way.