Sign in to follow this  

Landing on People

Have any of you done it? On Monday i did but i didnt feel too bad cause it was the kids fault. Im coming up to a jump behind some guys when this kids comes up next to me on the face of the jump but doesnt straighten out.  Well short story he jumped lower allowing my front tire to land on his seat. So at the pits he comes up to me like WTF and i told him dont cut people off on faces and its less likely to happen .

I was not going to slam my brakes and case the double baddly

I have to. Hitting a triple on the outside a guy doubled on inside then cut over to roll triple landing to set up for corner. All I could do was yell in the air at him. My front tire came down on his back and seat. As soon as we stood up he admitted fault saying he didn't know I was there. He was holding his wrist and limped away leaving his bike on the track. Later his friend came and told me his wrist was broken. Haha I only got a few scratches and a bent clutch lever.

I wouldn't mind if a cute dirt bike chick landed on top of me.......... just saying.  :)

• Like 5

I've never done it, but one time i jumped side by side with one of the faster 450 guys. If we created paths he would've landed on me, instead his tire was inches from my head :)

I wouldn't mind if a cute dirt bike chick landed on top of me.......... just saying. :)

A Honda I just checked air pressure on my 450 front 10 rear 21 if I put 10 in the rear some hitch should hook way better a.

I've never done it, but one time i jumped side by side with one of the faster 450 guys. If we created paths he would've landed on me, instead his tire was inches from my head :)

I have landed on guys ran them over while on the pipe,kicked a guy over in a burn who stuck with me banged bars to much when I got a little ahead of him and kicked right over. I've fell in a burn

in 3rd place and was used as part of the burn

by a few guys. I've had guys skim my helmet while I was in the air.

I had a pro jump over my head land and roost a clay dirt ball that went through my goggles and give me a black eye but I still got 3rd not to bad.

• Like 5

I have landed on guys ran them over while on the pipe,kicked a guy over in a burn who stuck with me banged bars to much when I got a little ahead of him and kicked right over. I've fell in a burn

in 3rd place and was used as part of the burn

by a few guys. I've had guys skim my helmet while I was in the air.

I had a pro jump over my head land and roost a clay dirt ball that went through my goggles and give me a black eye but I still got 3rd not to bad.

My stepbrother got ran over and has tire marks on his helmet, he leaves them there lol

• Like 3

My stepbrother got ran over and has tire marks on his helmet, he leaves them there lol

I would to!!! Those are trophy scars. I'd probably buy a new helmet and make that one a wall hanger
  • Like 3

I would to!!! Those are trophy scars. I'd probably buy a new helmet and make that one a wall hanger

I wish he would, he leaves them as balls scars. It's right next to the stuff from that same guys boot haha.

The kids crashes about every moto, somehow unarmed they're almost always hilarious crashes.

• Like 1

I have to. Hitting a triple on the outside a guy doubled on inside then cut over to roll triple landing to set up for corner. All I could do was yell in the air at him. My front tire came down on his back and seat. As soon as we stood up he admitted fault saying he didn't know I was there. He was holding his wrist and limped away leaving his bike on the track. Later his friend came and told me his wrist was broken. Haha I only got a few scratches and a bent clutch lever.

"Haha"??????? You think it's funny when someone breaks bones??? Seriously? If so, you are a fuqin dick

Edited by 717 MOTORSPORTS
  • Like 6

"Haha"??????? You think it's funny when someone breaks bones??? Seriously? If so, you are a fuqin dick

F u to buddy. It's his fault for crossing lines on a jump and he knew it. I was really scared when I saw it coming, but all I could do was hold on. It could have ended a lot worse for both of us. Just wait till someone does that to you.
  • Like 1

FIght!! FIght!!  :bonk:  ............... and here I was getting tired and about it call it a night too.

When's round 2? 

I have to agree, even though it's the other guys fault, never funny when someone gets hurt. Just my .02.

• Like 2

I landed on a guy's back fender on a tabletop. It was too dusty to see. Of course, my front tire went down to his rear tire, launching the front end in the air and tossing me off the bike. Knocked the wind out of me HARD. It was one of those "well, this is it" moments.

• Like 1

Every race I've ever done I plow through people. Not tring to hurt anyone just easier. One time thunder in sands I raced the 250b. Me being 30 at the time lined up with high strung 16yr olds but I wanted to run 250 2t in the "b" with kids that knew how to ride just so the jumps weren't piled up with accidents.

So long story short I held middle pack for one lap (on beach sugar sand 1 mile laps) then my age showed with me slowing down to normal sane speeds and conserving so I could finish (3 laps). Well of course the leader caught up to me last lap like two corners. So I knew he was coming full speed gung ho for the win so I took a quick outside line to get out of his way with plenty of time and gave him basically the whole track to go in for the checkered. So of course he takes my outside line and lands right on top of me. I was basically pulled over on edge to let him pass. I being a stocky 220lb man didn't move much when he hit me and he went down and ate sand. I immediatley threw my bike down, helped him up and got him off in prolly 5 seconds. The last thing I wanted to have happen was me to f up the kids race which actually meant something to him. I rolled over and apalogized he was like probably 18 or so and said it was his fault. He paced me on the last two corners riding my lines to get his breath and didn't realised what I did. He said that it comes with the sport. He was cool and I didn't belong out there with that class just wanted a decent race with some decent laps.

So if the kid busted one of my bones or something that day I wouldn't have blamed him for it.

It comes with the sport.

• Like 3