Sign in to follow this  

AIR FILTER'S?

I've been using No Toil filters in my bikes for years and they have lasted just as long as anything else. They are good filters! No Toil oil and Dawn dish soap have been working great for me.

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 3

A damn panty hose used as an air filter will probably free up more horsepower seeing how it's less restrictive, and still protect motors from debris.

People just think that by buying more expensive products, that they automatically assumes it's better.  Whatever.

Edited by Honda_Power

A damn panty hose used as an air filter will probably free up more horsepower seeing how it's less restrictive, and still protect motors from debris.

People just think that by buying more expensive products, that they automatically assumes it's better.  Whatever.

OK cool that's what I figured. Less weight too!   Big BIZ :thumbsdn:    Will this help my original factory top end last 100K miles??

Edited by Alabama
  • Like 1

That's an incredibly stupid statement.

Go back under your bridge, clown.

• Like 11

Are they disposable? Eg- Use once and toss.

Comparing the No-Toils to Twin Airs, this is kind of true.  No Toils lasted me about half as many cleanings as the Twin Airs.  Three to five versus ten or more.

• Like 1

That's an incredibly stupid statement.

Go back under your bridge, clown.

Oh be quiet.... it's been proven on dyno sheets before, with cars.  So don't act like you know.... just because a pantyhose doesn't sound right to you!

All the filter is, is a restrictor.

Oh be quiet.... it's been proven on dyno sheets before, with cars.  So don't act like you know.... just because a pantyhose doesn't sound right to you!

You are an idiot.

• Like 6

Do you think I'll need to re jet? I hope not I don't want to mess with the factory settings.

• Like 2

Comparing the No-Toils to Twin Airs, this is kind of true.  No Toils lasted me about half as many cleanings as the Twin Airs.  Three to five versus ten or more.

Thank you. So it's worth the extra cost for the Twin Air. That's what I needed.

I've been using No Toil filters in my bikes for years and they have lasted just as long as anything else. They are good filters! No Toil oil and Dawn dish soap have been working great for me.

Thank you. I think I'll get a Twin Air for the CR and a No Toil for the DRZ and see how it goes.

Thanks for the help guys.

Thank you. I think I'll get a Twin Air for the CR and a No Toil for the DRZ and see how it goes.

Thanks for the help guys.

How about you run the No Toil on your bike, and get your daughter a Twin Air instead, ya selfish bastaad! 

J/K.

• Like 1

Umm, it does make it better, thats why they are the best on the market. And that why no one else in the entire world uses a panty hose as a air filter. Idiot.

• Like 3