Sign in to follow this  

Fake NGK spark plugs

Been looking around for reviews on Denso plugs since they are about 4 bucks cheaper for the equivalent plug recommended by honda at $1.73 instead of 6-9 bucks for the NGK. I know a lot of us use NGK plugs and i ran across this i wanted to share , I don't know if these chinese made plugs are making it to the U.S. or U.K. but wouldn't hurt to keep an eye out for them .  :thumbsup:  

• Like 3

You know the Chinese, they make fake copies of just about anything.

They even make fake eggs too!!  No lies.

I've got to thinking maybe some of you were born in China seeing how all of ya'll are so........ FAKE!

J/K, but..... where can one purchase these fake NGK plugs?  And what are the reviews on them?

I've got to thinking maybe some of you were born in China seeing how all of ya'll are so........ FAKE!

J/K, but..... where can one purchase these fake NGK plugs? And what are the reviews on them?

I've got a shipping container full of them you inherited from my 2nd cousins grandfather who was a rich prince in Nigeria. Wire me $2500 to cover shipping and legal costs, and they are all yours. Edited by 97wr250
  • Like 4

I've got a shipping container full of them you inherited from my 2nd cousins grandfather who was a rich prince in Nigeria. Wire me $2500 to cover shipping and legal costs, and they are all yours.

I don't know.  How many week's allowance is that???

• Like 2

You know the Chinese, they make fake copies of just about anything.

No doubt I ordered a rebuild kit for a PJ keihin carb they sent some OEM crap alright jets or needles don't have not one mark on none of them .
  • Like 1