Sign in to follow this  

Forkety boots

I just added a blue bike to the stable. Picked up an '06 DR-Z125L for Spenser and Spensersmom to learn on.  :ride:

The previous owner removed the fork boots. Yerp-dee-der. So now I gotta buy new ones, and Suzuki wants way too much for theirs.

I did a forum search, no, really, I did, honest, but I didn't really find anything useful.

Has anyone here tried the Daystar "83 series" fork boots? They're supposed to fit all minis with 30-40mm stanction tubes and up to 9" travel.

Before you buy let me look....I'm sure I probably have a set you can have. Pay shipping and they are yours. Now I just need to find them....

I'll try and get them shipped in the next day or two. Wifes out of town so I'm playing the role of dad and mom.

If anyone is in the same boat, KX60 and KDX80 fork dust shields fit too. Today's price, $8 ea plus shipping. Kawasaki part number 92093-1054 "Suzuki" part number K9209-31054 which may or may not be available for $8 ea. plus shipping.

These are DR-Z125 small wheel forks on my KDX80/KX60 frankenbike. (no, the forks are not a direct bolt on, some machine work is required to make the forks work in the KX60/KDX80 triples with the KDX80 hub and brake.

101_3437.JPG

Edited by Smacaroni