Sign in to follow this  

Aluminum frame polish?

Hi I have an 05 yz250 and want to polish the frame and every nut and bolt on that bike. What's the best stuff to use ad is there and ways to do it quickly I not i don't care lol

Get that mother's Polish and power ball. I've heard nothing but good results with that

• Like 1

Hi I have an 05 yz250 and want to polish the frame and every nut and bolt on that bike. What's the best stuff to use ad is there and ways to do it quickly I not i don't care lol

Start off under the tank and seat area.

That way when you realize that its a huge P.I.T.A!

You can still cover it up.

Edited by ridngslikecrack
  • Like 3

Yeah but what polish works the best is what I wanna know

Start off under the tank and seat area.

That way when you realize that its a huge P.I.T.A!

You can still cover it up.

A drill

Or you just hold it between your hands and rotate very quickly, like starting a fire with sticks.

Or rolling dough...

• Like 8

Or you just hold it between your hands and rotate very quickly, like starting a fire with sticks.

Or rolling dough...

Or hold it like a paint brush and violently rub the ball on the metal in a very harsh erratic pattern..... You know, for best results

• Like 3

Or hold it like a paint brush and violently rub the ball on the metal in a very harsh erratic pattern..... You know, for best results

:wub:  

• Like 1

Okay I'm gonna have to get one they are around 20 bucks and I need polish an i already have a drill. Ill post a pic whenever I'm done a couple months from now

• Like 1

This reminds me of a Honda power thread...

• Like 3

I think it's UGLY as hell when people polish their aluminum frame to a mirror shine, my gawd it's freakin' awful looking......... usually people who don't know only does that though, like people who thinks flashy things are 'cool'.

Edited by Honda_Power

I think it's UGLY as hell when people polish their aluminum frame to a mirror shine, my gawd it's freakin' awful looking......... usually people who don't know only does that though, like people who thinks flashy things are 'cool'.

Okay we'll that's your opinion I think it looks nice and not to a mirror finish but so it looks better than the full boot rubbed frame I have now
  • Like 4