Sign in to follow this  

02 CR 250 Supermoto rebuilt

All done, lots of work. New seat cover is on the shelf, just hadn´t had time to put it on.

What do you think?

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

• Like 3

what gearing are you running how you finding the riding for the gearing im playing with my gearing at the mo just wanted know what you where running see if its any close to mine

thank you plus it will save me making a thread

13/43 if I remember correctly. It´s good for the smaller tracks that we have. Haven´t worried about it yet.

Edited by twosmoke250

Yes, a guy in Latvia made it for me. www.flowpro.org. Really nice work. Took a bit of thinking and measuring, but I love the result.

That's exactly what I want to do with my 2000 CR 250.  Did you have to change the forks or suspension???  Just bought mine on eBay so it hasn't even arrived yet but I'm already trying to find parts to do the conversion.

Would it be a massive PITA to change back to dirt if you wanted to ride trails for a few days???

Hello mate,

I bought it as a MX bike and kept the wheels. I bought a 2nd set of suspension, Öhlins TTX rear shock and 2006 CRF 450 forks + triple clamps. The TTX is setup for supermoto use, the stock shock will be used for MX.

I think it will be annoying to swap forks and shock back and forth, but what the hell. I can´t afford two bikes at the moment, so that´s what it is now.

attachment-2.jpg

With a huge thank you to rideracelive17: my current setup. Still missing the black seat cover and the black fork guards. Will do them the next days.

cr1.jpg

cr2.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr4.jpg

cr5.jpg

cr6.jpg

cr7.jpg

• Like 1