Sign in to follow this  

2007 300 xc

Hey guys my local dealership has a 2007 300 XC that is all stock in excellent condition, they are wanting $3500 for the bike. I am curious if that is a fair price or too much for an 07? How were the 2007 300xc's reliability and performance wise?

Sounds maybe a little high. I would say more along the lines of 2800-3000 if it's in really nice condition. I haven't owned this year of bike but as far as the whole line of the ktm 300xc's they are all fantastic bikes

I have a 2006  (xc-w) basically 2007 is the same, no major problems with those years - bike is awesome.  For reference I paid 2750 private sale and it has the light kit and digital dash and the motor was just totally rebuilt with a new piston, liner, all bearings and seals and new clutch and clutch basket.

The big thing with the 2 strokes is that it may look great and be in nice condition, but if it has 200 hours on it, it will need a going through and a new top end which would make it worth like 700 bucks less, if it only has 50 hours on it, maybe be almost worth that much.  I would say anywhere from 2500 if it needs a top end to 3200 if it is a mint low hours bike.