Sign in to follow this  

Throttle Jockey

First time ordering from Throttle Jockey and I can't say how impressed I am with their quality, fit and ease of putting on. I've been through all different makes of graphics between mine and my sons bikes over the years and with each install I've had some type of issue, even if very minor. Not one single hitch with these.

The install for these graphics was flawless. It's common to get air bubbles and have to peel and restick to get them all out eventually streching your graphics. These things went on like cake first time. Perfit fit and finish. I purchased the shrouds and ended up custom ordering the swingarm and fork guard Touque set. Throttle Jockey and Factory Backing are the only two graphic companies I've used that doesn't have the sticky residue along the edge of the graphics. Factory Effex by far is the worst company with this issue. Thier graphics are messy. Anyhow, new customer for life!!

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Those are the same ones I got on my '12, well almost the same, I got the ones that are blue and chrome instead of the black/silver. But yeah, TJ makes really good quality stuff.