Sign in to follow this  

Have a sponsored rider test out your suspension!

RG3 Suspension in Denver, CO which is owned by Matt.  He does all the work himself and he has quite the impressive shop.  Very clean and organized too!  His location is a 5 minute drive from the track that Nationals is going to be held at.  Matt wanted to dial in my suspension perfectly so he had a 17 year old crazy rider hucking himself off jumps and coming up short on purpose.  I think the kid was made of rubber.  He and the rider worked together talking the talk and repeating laps until Matt was satisfied.  He said we would do it again if I wasn't over the moon about the changes.  In the least I know I will have the confidence to try those big hits now.  Oh ya...and did I mention that my bike is a dual sport bike (Husaberg 501fe same as a KTM 500exc) I guess it is possible to turn road suspension into supercross suspension.

RG3 Suspension in Denver, CO which is owned by Matt. He does all the work himself and he has quite the impressive shop. Very clean and organized too! His location is a 5 minute drive from the track that Nationals is going to be held at. Matt wanted to dial in my suspension perfectly so he had a 17 year old crazy rider hucking himself off jumps and coming up short on purpose. I think the kid was made of rubber. He and the rider worked together talking the talk and repeating laps until Matt was satisfied. He said we would do it again if I wasn't over the moon about the changes. In the least I know I will have the confidence to try those big hits now. Oh ya...and did I mention that my bike is a dual sport bike (Husaberg 501fe same as a KTM 500exc) I guess it is possible to turn road suspension into supercross suspension.

common to have different riders test different set ups. But YOU need ride your bike to set it up for your riding style.

I'd give props that there was actually some testing going on.

I will let you know if I like it when it is done but I would probably be super excited if I can't bottom it out