2008 Husqvarna 610SM idle issues and low rpm

So my bike sat all winter at my parents house and my dad kept the battery charged and put fuel stabilizer in the fuel tank.

Sounds good so far. First day of riding I decide to change my oil and my oil filter as well as check my tire pressure etc. 

Gas is old but shouldnt be that old.   

So I start her up let it warm up for about 5 mins and proceed to drive uphill in the complex and the bike boggs down instantly at low rpms but kinda kicks back in with force once its at slightly higher rpm. 

Also as soon as you restart it lets say and drive another 5 feet and stop. The idle will be solid for 2 seconds then just die. 

So my dad figured it was bad gas and maybe a dirty fuel injector so he sprayed injector cleaner and eventually from what he said through running it with new gas and using the cleaner spray he got it working flawlessly.

Perfect so I rode it home. 

2 days later I go for a ride the bikes doing great then about 15 mins in it starts it old bullshit again. Stalling at idle and having weird power issues at low rpm. 

So I asked a few people what this could be? Is it just there could have been some crap in my fuel or that I need to buy  a new air filter or fuel filter?

The bike works great at higher rpms and no issues.

Is this a dirt issue ? Will just running a couple tanks through clear it out or does this sound like a bigger issue. one of my case bolts also came loose i noticed so i need to get a replacement . could it be a compression issue? sorry im not a super mechanic. 

• 2 weeks later...

I cleaned my air filter with soap and water and modded my air box because I took my air filter off and ran the bike in idle and it seemed to work well so I figured its probably my air filter.

So that seemed to fix it for about 5 mins of actual riding. Now it seems to be worse. Boggs down horribly sometimes at random low rpm in first and even second. Seems worse then before.

I have a think  a little too much oil in my bike its at the top of the glass and it should be about mid. I am going to drain some oil out tonight and see if that helps. Could it be a simple as a problem like that ?