Sign in to follow this  

Dollar Store Goodies....

I was wondering, it's been awhile since I've been to a dollar store but they do have an aisle dedicated to auto parts products....... and I was wondering if there are any merchandise there that you've found worth buying that we can use on dirt bikes such as electrical tape, zip ties, car wash, metal polish, tire spray, carb cleaner, motor oil (maybe 2 stroke oil?), etc.

Let me know if any of you guys found any hidden treasures! 

Edited by Honda_Power

I was wondering, it's been awhile since I've been to a dollar store but they do have an aisle dedicated to auto parts products....... and I was wondering if there are any merchandise there that you've found worth buying that we can use on dirt bikes such as electrical tape, zip ties, car wash, metal polish, tire spray, carb cleaner, motor oil (maybe 2 stroke oil?), etc.

Let me know if any of you guys found any hidden treasures!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401495943.479023.jpg
  • Like 6

You haven't heard?! Dollar stores sell 6 speed transmissions for Cr125! Best part, you guessed it, only a dollar.

• Like 9

They also sell reverse geared 6 speed transmissions, engine rebuild kits. ( post 100k mile style). Kewl stickers, horns, and condoms... Condoms.....

• Like 6

and condoms... Condoms.....

They're either already "broken in", or have holes in them.

• Like 4

They should sell date's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you need one. Get out of the house and do something else.

• Like 6

They're either already "broken in", or have holes in them.

LMAO...sounds like a dollar deposit on the total price of a kid someone can't afford to me. Or a bargain barrel std at the very least if they're lucky.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF
  • Like 1

Finally figured it out. HP is institutionalized and is heavily sedated. Otherwise there is no explanation.

• Like 2

Finally figured it out. HP is institutionalized and is heavily sedated. Otherwise there is no explanation.

Here' my deduction.....

At first I thought he was young, but if he is his attention to grammar, punctuation, and spelling would make him a non-typical youth.

Then I thought 30 something, living with mom still, no life. He knows just enough about dirt bikes to design stupid questions. I figured since he so desires to mock motorcycle enthusiasts, with little respect, then perhaps he is some kind of tree hugging anti???

But now I'm thinking you're on the right track George. Except for the sedation part. I think he's locked up as you suggest.......but to cope with the forceful advances of man love and constantly being sodomized he lashes out at anything he views as manly.

Given that dirt biking is the epitome of masculinity, we have to expect that from time we may come under attack from these victims who attempt to restore their manhood by emasculating our sport :) :) ;)

................or maybe it's as simple as

small-penis.jpg

• Like 2

I buy things like cleaning supplies, car wash soap (Turtle Wax Ice), micro fiber cloths, etc at the dollar store. Why pay three times as much for the same thing at other stores?

• Like 2

Here' my deduction.....

At first I thought he was young, but if he is his attention to grammar, punctuation, and spelling would make him a non-typical youth.

Then I thought 30 something, living with mom still, no life. He knows just enough about dirt bikes to design stupid questions. I figured since he so desires to mock motorcycle enthusiasts, with little respect, then perhaps he is some kind of tree hugging anti???

But now I'm thinking you're on the right track George. Except for the sedation part. I think he's locked up as you suggest.......but to cope with the forceful advances of man love and constantly being sodomized he lashes out at anything he views as manly.

Given that dirt biking is the epitome of masculinity, we have to expect that from time we may come under attack from these victims who attempt to restore their manhood by emasculating our sport :) :) ;)

................or maybe it's as simple as

small-penis.jpg

I think he's a window licker.

• Like 3