Sign in to follow this  

My new girlfriend

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401501092.281153.jpg

My First brand new bike out of the crate since my 1988 CR125. Yeah, it's a big deal...for me.

Anybody in New Mexico that wants a new Yamaha should go to BobbyJ's in Albuquerque. Not only did they bust ass to get it put together for me. They threw in an FMF pipe because I happened to mention I was going to be using it in hare scrambles and needed a spark arrestor (399.00). Keith Johnson is the sales manager a former pro motocross rider who handled everything for me and gave me a bunch of advice on set up etc. unless I move east of the Mississippi I will make the road trip to buy from them again.

They also ordered the core exp 3 and the GYTR 4 oz flywheel and gave it to me at a deep discount. Better than Rocky Mountain with a code.

It's been a damn good day!

• Like 15

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401501092.281153.jpg

My First brand new bike out of the crate since my 1988 CR125. Yeah, it's a big deal...for me.

Anybody in New Mexico that wants a new Yamaha should go to BobbyJ's in Albuquerque. Not only did they bust ass to get it put together for me. They threw in an FMF pipe because I happened to mention I was going to be using it in hare scrambles and needed a spark arrestor (399.00). Keith Johnson is the sales manager a former pro motocross rider who handled everything for me and gave me a bunch of advice on set up etc. unless I move east of the Mississippi I will make the road trip to buy from them again.

They also ordered the core exp 3 and the GYTR 4 oz flywheel and gave it to me at a deep discount. Better than Rocky Mountain with a code.

It's been a damn good day!

Nice advertising there..............."Bobby". 

• Like 1

Congrats on your new ride, I did the same as you a few month's back but got the 14 250,,first BRAND NEW bike I've bought in 28 year's. Please don't pay attention to Honda Power, he's in a class of his own,,,, thank goodness..... Once again, Congrat's,

• Like 6

You need to quit, people are really fed up with you, seriously.

• Like 14

Congrats on your new ride, I did the same as you a few month's back but got the 14 250,,first BRAND NEW bike I've bought in 28 year's. Please don't pay attention to Honda Power, he's in a class of his own,,,, thank goodness..... Once again, Congrat's,

Honda who? :). Thanks man!
  • Like 4

Congrats. Now ride it like you stole it !

That's the plan! Going to take it out tomorrow and break it in, change the oil and see what shakes loose.

You need to quit, people are really fed up with you, seriously.

lol....that is all.

Well maybe not allll.  OP, nice new ride! Best part is, she's not your average gf, she will never cheat on you...no matter how small you are....in fact, the smaller you are, the more she's going to love having you ride 'er.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF
  • Like 8

Make sure you do NOT turn the throttle when kicking it over (if the 450 react's the same as the 250) , other than that bit of advice,,,,,,,,have a blast,,,,and you are gonna love it !!

Edited by Alan48
  • Like 2

Ah yes!  A brand new bike. Congratulations. I've had a few in the past and there is nothing like it. Enjoy

• Like 3

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Congrats, that is a beautiful bike!!!  I also think it's cool that you gave a shout out to the dealer.  We have one in Upstate NY called OPE Kawasaki that goes above-and-beyond for customers and racers, too.  When they do the right things, they deserve public appreciation.

That Yamaha is a work of art.  Enjoy and ride safe.  Get a good helmet!  (6D comes to mind . . . ;) )

• Like 3

Congrats and yes....ignore Honda Power....TT's resident troll and Queen Douche. 

• Like 4

I love new bikes. Doesn't really matter what kind new bikes are all sweet. But it has really ruined me from ever wanting to buy a used bike again. Last 4 have all been brand new and it's so nice.

• Like 3

Your bike is dope AF. I love yammies and fmfs. You got em both. If only I could buy one of those lol. Congrats man and good luck with your races! And be safe out there!

• Like 3

Where's the pics of your 1 off cr125 lady killer?

Honda scooter boy!

Edited by ridngslikecrack
  • Like 3