Sign in to follow this  

I hate to ask but

Since this sub forum seems way more active can you guys go look at my post under the what bike should I buy? It's about an 02 yz125 I'm looking to buy from this guy but I don't want to get screwed cause I don't know much about them. Thank you so much.

Since this sub forum seems way more active can you guys go look at my post under the what bike should I buy? It's about an 02 yz125 I'm looking to buy from this guy but I don't want to get screwed cause I don't know much about them. Thank you so much.

Copy the link and add it here i'm sure someone will help .

• Like 1

I'm actually wanting to trade him my old street bike that I don't want anymore. Is there any questions that I could ask him and let you guys know the answers? Maybe y'all could give me answers on of it all sounds correct or if it sounds fishy or whatever?

• Like 1

Good video.  Makes me believe that I know a little bit about dirt bikes.

• Like 1

Is this the 02 125 from the southhaven area? If so, I've actually SEEN the bike and ridden it.  The owner is one of my good buddies.  Never met a guy more meticulous about his stuff.  He just went through the top and bottom end on it.  I believe he was wanting to trade his drz-110, yz 125, and his aprilla 50 for like a street bike.