Sign in to follow this  

Stewart for MXDN?

So.. with the rumors that Dungey may not go to the MXDN, if Stewart is let's say top 3 in points by decision time, do you think Roger well bring him aboard or stiff arm him because of hard feelings from the past?

I personally think Roger can't deny him if he is doing well, he obviously needs to do way better than GH.

So.. with the rumors that Dungey may not go to the MXDN, if Stewart is let's say top 3 in points by decision time, do you think Roger well bring him aboard or stiff arm him because of hard feelings from the past?

I personally think Roger can't deny him if he is doing well, he obviously needs to do way better than GH.

If Roger doesn't take Stewart, he's an idiot.
  • Like 1

I'd take Stewart MX1, Barcia MX3, and Martin MX2.

Edited by ReedRulz
  • Like 1

Lets see how well Grant rides this summer, he had some serious speed, just needs to add some consistancy.

• Like 1

All this after just 1 round?? What a great idea, why don't Roger pick now?  :facepalm:

Not only that he needs to pick a rider that had a pretty poor showing... 

• Like 1

I just had a really good post typed and the App fragged out for the 2nd time today.

JS is a great choice no matter season results think MEC. He will ride his balls off to 1st or dirt but not one person will question his will to win.

• Like 5

All this after just 1 round?? What a great idea, why don't Roger pick now? :facepalm:

Just talk cool guy you don't have to click. I never said pick now and I said Stewart needed to do better than GH first. Stop your hating, isn't this what this place is for?

Lets see how well Grant rides this summer, he had some serious speed, just needs to add some consistancy.

I'd personally love to see Grant make it! Edited by viper1549
  • Like 1

I can't see that happening.

Far fetch for sure but I'd be super stoked for him!

Stewart will be injured by then, won't he?

If he rides like he did in SX he will be fine.. :)

Stewart will be injured by then, won't he?

So will Grant, so you can check him off your list of maybes.

So will Grant, so you can check him off your list of maybes.

Odds are against him but he deserves a break. I hope he can get through the season considering he is probably shopping for a ride.

One thing we know we can count on,,,,,,,,,if Bub goes to the MXDN,,,,,,,,,,,,he will give everything he's got and then some,,,,,I know that's what get's him in trouble,, but he give's 110%

• Like 6

he hasn't done in the past, he gave a average showing last time but better than RD

he hasn't done in the past, he gave a average showing last time but better than RD

If he rides anything like he has at GH or moto 1 at Hangtown I'd rather him stay home lol.. and that's coming from a super fan.

Instead of picking riders this early in the season, it'd be a better idea to let the season flesh itself out a bit so we know who is going to be there week in and week out, and what riders are willing and able to go the MXoN. 

Instead of picking riders this early in the season, it'd be a better idea to let the season flesh itself out a bit so we know who is going to be there week in and week out, and what riders are willing and able to go the MXoN.

Or.. you can bench race and discuss the what if's which is what this site is for.. why don't you just log off there buddy?

Of course we can wait.. that's like saying don't talk about who might win let's just see who wins..

Not to mention the topic isn't about picking Stewart now, it's about if he earns it will Roger still pick him because if the past. Try reading, k?

Edited by viper1549