Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Josh Grant

I think he rode his ass off at a track that he knows better than any other, I never got to see what happened to him in moto 2 but my guess is he was pushing really hard and crashed. I don't think we'll see him on the podium much this summer. He is wicked fast sometimes but has never really been able to put it together for a stretch. What's everyone else's thoughts? 

• Like 3

I think he rode his ass off at a track that he knows better than any other, I never got to see what happened to him in moto 2 but my guess is he was pushing really hard and crashed. I don't think we'll see him on the podium much this summer. He is wicked fast sometimes but has never really been able to put it together for a stretch. What's everyone else's thoughts? 

Exactly what you said.  

• Like 1

It was his coming out party this year.... He will be consistently in the top and a podium threat every moto

It was his coming out party this year.... He will be consistently in the top and a podium threat every moto

I hope you're right. Time for Yamaha to shine.

Yup, exactly.

I sure hope he can string a few more together like Glen Helen! But I have my doubts.

I don't think GH was the best season indicator. I think we will learn much more this weekend. I will be watching JM and JG very close.

You forgot the sarcasm smiley. 

• Like 1

JG has always been fast.  Seems like his issues have been conditioning and motivation in the past when not injured.  Looked to be in pretty good shape at GH.  Should be on the podium several times this year if he can stay off the ground and injury free.