Sign in to follow this  

Countdown to 450RS from Jetworld

Sounds like my bike will be ready early next week and can't say enough how great buying a Beta is from the dealer (Jetworld) and BetaUSA. I will be heading up for the Big Bear run in three weeks which will get a solid 250miles of all types of riding. Wonder if Beta will ever have a referral kickback, I think I've talked at least two people into making the switch. Lol

• Like 2

Sounds like my bike will be ready early next week and can't say enough how great buying a Beta is from the dealer (Jetworld) and BetaUSA. I will be heading up for the Big Bear run in three weeks which will get a solid 250miles of all types of riding. Wonder if Beta will ever have a referral kickback, I think I've talked at least two people into making the switch. Lol

Enjoy! 

Think about keeping a few oil filters/oil/oil plug drain gaskets/extra air filter in the garage.

Though a referral kickback, LOL! We'd all be getting the them then. ;-)

Hopefully they will make Big Bear Run a lot more challenging than last season. First few times, mortals like myself had no chance at all getting a plaque. Last year my grandma could have got the plaque! I'm doing Moonlight Madness this year.

Good luck with your new ride!