Sign in to follow this  

Wiseco crankshaft or prox rod in my crf250r

07 crf250 r old bike never had the main bearings done heard some bad stuff about wiseco crank kits anyone had one in there thumpers have they been good or was going to go with prox main bearing con rod kit any help thanks

And i mean quite recntly in the last few years not sure if tjere kits are as bad now thanks

Wiseco cranks are outsourced to china or the ones i've seen says made in taiwan right on the box. They are getting a lot of bad reviews because of cranks with very bad tolerance numbers up to .05 , Pro X i use because they supply to Honda , You buy bearings from honda they come in a KOYO box but in that box are Pro X bearings in a bag.   

Hey thanks mate ....Yes but that was a good few years ago now surely there better now anybody had one in there bike last a long time or just always blow up straight away lol as they state made to oem or better standards

• Like 1

Hey thanks mate ....Yes but that was a good few years ago now surely there better now anybody had one in there bike last a long time or just always blow up straight away lol as they state made to oem or better standards

Betty crocker says she can mass produce better brownies than my grandma too , but i call bullshit  :lol: