Sign in to follow this  

Pro's always adjusting clutch?

They leave their clamps loose that way in the even of a crash it does not break it just rotates.

The downfall is they do tend to move a little

They leave their clamps loose that way in the even of a crash it does not break it just rotates.

The downfall is they do tend to move a little

I know that I have arc rotator clamps on both my bikes, I meant adjusting the cable in the air

I know that I have arc rotator clamps on both my bikes, I meant adjusting the cable in the air

The little wing nut on the cable may rattle loose and what not or maybe they are just fine tuning their sweet spot on the clutch

When the clutches get hot, they go way out of adjustment, and need to be tightened up. Then loosened when they cool down. Yes pros ride that hard

• Like 3

With a hydraulic clutch the engagement point stays constant. With a cable it moves with heat and wear. They are moving the engagement point to where they like it.

I like a cable and adjusting it on the fly is just part of riding for me,I do it on the ground though not in the air.

• Like 2

They abuse their bikes so hard that it's beneficial to tighten up the adjustment.

But if they were to ride KTM, this wouldn't be a problem :)

LIES I TELL YOU ! LIES !  :lol:

• Like 2

Theyre just trying to look cool.

But yes, they heat the hell out of their clutches and the lever position actuation changes, so they adjust.