Sign in to follow this  

Michigan I forget (tomahawk)

A is ATV, though pretty tight for 50" at the southern side.

B is what used to require a SOS plate for a section and used to be the better of the three.

C used to be a mix of wider single track but has generally been "fixed" by the maintainer(s) so it's mostly tighter stuff now.

So B & C are about equal (IMO) as far as "goodness" goes.

Thanks, I actually dont think we're gonna have time to make it up there, so we're just going to ride by my buddies up there.

So that leads me to my next Q, lol...

Anyone ever ridden the trails in Crawford county? Around frederic'ish area. I have never been in 10+ yrs. Buddy says its a lil wider (like 50" sort of), but lot of hill climbs and such.

Anyone ever ridden the trails in Crawford county? Around frederic'ish area. I have never been in 10+ yrs. Buddy says its a lil wider (like 50" sort of), but lot of hill climbs and such.

Frederic and Kalkaska are 50" trails. Quite a few hills (for MI). Ran Frederic a few weeks ago, was in decent and typical shape.

I actually think the mccct section that runs through A is the best trail section up there =]

I actually think the mccct section that runs through A is the best trail section up there =]

There you go ... Follow it out to Indian River and have some lunch...