Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Team Orange

Congrats to the RedBull/KTM boys. They are showing everyone else what it's about so far this MX 450 season.

• Like 4

Congrats to the RedBull/KTM boys. They are showing everyone else what it's about so far this MX 450 season.

It will be interesting to see how Roczen holds up under the long haul.  Last season he was beating Tomac in the first half and then imploded a bit in the second half.

I agree that will be interesting but he looks damn good so far and there is only 10 weekends left, it's not as long as the SX season but it is more grueling in some aspects.  Either way if they make it through the season healthy I'll bet it's a 1-2 punch from KTM, that ought to hurt a few of the KTM haters pride. 

• Like 3

I feel like KRoc is gonna gain a lot of confidence and Dungey is gonna start to get his anger and lack of confidence built up and won't be able to beat KRoc straight up. Hopefully that doesn't happen and they keep this battling up.

Just got back from the race so I wont give too much info on the 2nd motos for those who have not seen them yet. But I will say this. KRoc is in shape. He can go the full two motos and not waver this year. I think training with RV took him to the next level. RD.....as much as I give him shit is riding smart, its a long season. Reed..... I dont know what he's doing out there, he's not ready and it shows. JS....struggling. His bike is all over the place and it looks like he knows it and is backing it down a tad. Peick..... Very impressed with him. He's taking advantage of the opportunity with RCH. But I am most impressed with Canard. I feel as the season gets going into the next couple rounds he is going to be right there in the hunt. He is getting stronger toward the end of the motos when others are tiring. If he can get the early moto speed and a moto win, then look out because his confidence will sky rocket.

The 250 class..... Wow those Yami boys are good! Justin Hill looks real strong and fast on the PC Kawi, he needs a start though. Too much catch up. Wish AC was racing!

• Like 6

Just got back from the race so I wont give too much info on the 2nd motos for those who have not seen them yet. But I will say this. KRoc is in shape. He can go the full two motos and not waver this year. I think training with RV took him to the next level. RD.....as much as I give him shit is riding smart, its a long season. Reed..... I dont know what he's doing out there, he's not ready and it shows. JS....struggling. His bike is all over the place and it looks like he knows it and is backing it down a tad. Peick..... Very impressed with him. He's taking advantage of the opportunity with RCH. But I am most impressed with Canard. I feel as the season gets going into the next couple rounds he is going to be right there in the hunt. He is getting stronger toward the end of the motos when others are tiring. If he can get the early moto speed and a moto win, then look out because his confidence will sky rocket.

The 250 class..... Wow those Yami boys are good! Justin Hill looks real strong and fast on the PC Kawi, he needs a start though. Too much catch up. Wish AC was racing!

Glad I didn't bet on Dungey... Should have bet Ossi about the moto win... I wonder what it'd take to get him to bet on Stewart now? A moto win this season?

I feel like KRoc is gonna gain a lot of confidence and Dungey is gonna start to get his anger and lack of confidence built up and won't be able to beat KRoc straight up. Hopefully that doesn't happen and they keep this battling up.

I wouldn't bet against Dungey for the season.  K-Roc has historically done good at Hangtown and I think more than anything, the next few races (rounds 3-6) will reveal more to us than the first two rounds have. 

I think Dungey will just lay in the weeds all year and do whatever he needs in the end to win the championship.  Roger probably told him not to lay the wood to Kroc, let him have his moments of glory so he builds his confidence. 

I think Dungey will just lay in the weeds all year and do whatever he needs in the end to win the championship. Roger probably told him not to lay the wood to Kroc, let him have his moments of glory so he builds his confidence.

Dungey will beat Roczen every time he can, guaranteed.
  • Like 3

I wouldn't bet against Dungey for the season.  K-Roc has historically done good at Hangtown and I think more than anything, the next few races (rounds 3-6) will reveal more to us than the first two rounds have. 

For a "newbie"  you have good insight :cheers:

Its almost like you've lived before  :smirk:

I think Dungey will just lay in the weeds all year and do whatever he needs in the end to win the championship.  Roger probably told him not to lay the wood to Kroc, let him have his moments of glory so he builds his confidence. 

Nah.   Roczen is no amateur.    He has world championships under his belt.   He does not need confidence.   Roczen in the past, has had some disappointing finishes.   Leading entire motos to be passed on the last lap by Wilson, or Bagett.   He is no stranger to winning though.

Nah.   Roczen is no amateur.    He has world championships under his belt.   He does not need confidence.   Roczen in the past, has had some disappointing finishes.   Leading entire motos to be passed on the last lap by Wilson, or Bagett.   He is no stranger to winning though.

nope he is no stranger to winning.  I just don't think he's up to the task of running with Dungey for a whole season.  I could be wrong.  I like the kid so I hope he does.  We don't need anymore snoozers like we did the two years Dungey won the title