Sign in to follow this  

Motocross J-Mart Webb and Yamaha

well the rest have a hell of a long ways to go to knock 20-30 seconds off their races.  that's about 1.5 seconds a lap.  That's a huge gap.

• Like 1

Glen Helen was no fluke , these guys got it.

It's a long season and I'm still skeptical whether Martin will hold out for the entire season, but the Yamaha boys have certainly established themselves as the dominate guys in the first two rounds.  Just as quickly as points can be gained, they can be lost.  But unless Bagget, Pourcel, Musquin, et al gets it together very soon, I think the dymanic duo of Martin and Webb will continue to pull away.  If Pourcel starts winning, it could be a very exciting season in the 250 class.

Edited by Turbo TuTu
  • Like 2

It's a long season and I'm still skeptical whether Martin will hold out for the entire season, but the Yamaha boys have certainly established themselves as the dominate guys in the first two rounds.  Just as quickly as points can be gained, they can be lost.  But unless Bagget, Pourcel, Musquin, et al gets it together very soon, I think the dymanic duo of Martin and Webb will continue to pull away.  If Pourcel starts winning, it could be a very exciting season in the 250 class.

I know the Martin boys dad personally.  The kids are excellent  young menthat give 100%.  I'm here to tell you Jeremy will stick around to the end bar any mechanical/injury issues.  In fact it wouldn't surprise me if the gaps get bigger instead of smaller.  He's still improving rather quickly. 

Edited by chadk66
  • Like 3

Will be interesting  to see if Cooper has something for Martin this weekend in Colorado. Didn't Cooper have a good showing there last year? 

Fixed lol

Edited by Racer_ex

Will be interesting  to see if Cooper has something for Webb this weekend in Colorado. Didn't Cooper have a good showing there last year? 

Ya, so did Webb seeing how they're the same dude. Actually, I think Webb took 3rd in the first moto but was well behind KR and ET, the other one he finished back in the pack.

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see if Cooper has something for Webb this weekend in Colorado. Didn't Cooper have a good showing there last year?

I agree! I hope Jeremy can stop Martin from winning every freggin moto, and that Cooper keeps Webb in his sight toward the end. Ultimately, I'd like to see Pourcel, stick it to Christophe lol lol
  • Like 7

I agree! I hope Jeremy can stop Martin from winning every freggin moto, and that Cooper keeps Webb in his sight toward the end. Ultimately, I'd like to see Pourcel, stick it to Christophe lol lol

Well said bro, well said. I LOL'd backwards too!

P.S.     Star Racing Yamaha is looking pretty smart with their young rider selection right about now too! Showed the potential last year and now they have come out to an incredible start

Edited by jmcn R

I know the Martin boys dad personally.  The kids are excellent  young menthat give 100%.  I'm here to tell you Jeremy will stick around to the end bar any mechanical/injury issues.  In fact it wouldn't surprise me if the gaps get bigger instead of smaller.  He's still improving rather quickly. 

Good to hear.  I'm looking forward to seeing if Martin makes it three in a row.  He'll definitely be my number one pick this time in the fantasy league. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You queens knew what i meant to say. 

lol

• Like 2

You queens knew what i meant to say.

lol

We are Kings of ThumperTalk, not these queens you speak of good fellow. (In a Mel Gibson braveheart voice lol.)

If AC wasnt out it would be something to watch. So far JM has been impressive this year and CW as well. Looks like the frenchman has got his hands full and may go home with his ass kicked again guess its a good thing he hasnt moved up to the 450 or he would get a ass kickin

Will be interesting  to see if Cooper has something for Martin this weekend in Colorado. Didn't Cooper have a good showing there last year? 

Fixed lol

It's OK, the evidence is still captured in quotes. You must have been thinking about last year where we all hoped Dungey had something for Ryan.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

It's OK, the evidence is still captured in quotes. You must have been thinking about last year where we all hoped Dungey had something for Ryan.  :thumbsup:

Between the Braveheart references and the reverse ordering this thread is winning like Kmart and Martin Webb!