Motocross Infographic

I'm going to chart a few different things from this season and put them in an infographic at the end (I'm a graphic designer, it should look really cool once all done).

What kind of information do you think I should include?

Right now, I'm doing:
- Manufacturer Moto Wins
- Manufacturer total points won
- Average rider Age

- Track Temperatures

- Track elevation and location

I was hoping to work out the average track top speeds, but I can't find good info on track lengths, so I might have to scratch that. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

<~~~ the legend will always be!  

gone for a month and still my name is everywhere!!  and you guys say your not fans! can you at least admit that you miss me now?

Geez, why were you banned for a month, that's excessive!  (Do the Brians hate Bubba?)

Oh no, not those stupid jailhouse avatars again!

Back on topic; any historical info is always good (previous results and manufacturer) also the top 5 or top 10 by moto, dnf's and why, dns's and why (and don't get discouraged when half the TTers give you crap about "they could've done a better job")!  

He wasn't banned from TT

HA! Tdoshi banned??............bahahahahahaha, he is the biggest admin and mod ass kisser in this place which is why he has never been banned from the forum

• Like 2

HA! Tdoshi banned??............bahahahahahaha, he is the biggest admin and mod ass kisser in this place which is why he has never been banned from the forum

This man speaks the truth. Dosh has perfected getting both cheeks at once, thus allowing him to kiss more asses in less time. Damn impressive...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Geez, why were you banned for a month, that's excessive! (Do the Brians hate Bubba?)

i wasn't banned.. just have a new job and its taking my time now.

This man speaks the truth. Dosh has perfected getting both cheeks at once, thus allowing him to kiss more asses in less time. Damn impressive...

You have no clue! Lots of mod's hate me more than most in here. Stay with in the limits of the site and u get away with stuff.

i was banned for a few hours. Granted that wasn't really my fault... i was banned though!