Sign in to follow this  

Wildomar Reviews

Anybody ever rode the place? I'm on deployment right now just going crazy without my bike and found it on rider planet. Not sure if its even a good place for the summer. Were do you all ride when its hot?

Wildomar is pretty much limited to taking beginners on a check out ride, or for kids.'

It has less than 5 miles of trails, and the narrow road into the place is longer than that.

SKIP IT

We ride everywhere.

....it's just weather....

Anybody ever rode the place? I'm on deployment right now just going crazy without my bike and found it on rider planet. Not sure if its even a good place for the summer. Were do you all ride when its hot?

Be safe Ethan, let me know when you get back, I'll take you on a Mt. Tour.

The mountain tour sounds kick ass billy you got any woods riding for me? You know I ain't from here tight single track in the timber is my shit! I'll be back in 2 weeks or so pm me your number again I lost it with a new phone. Thanks for the input everyone shity day has been saved...

• Like 1

The mountain tour sounds kick ass billy you got any woods riding for me? You know I ain't from here tight single track in the timber is my shit! I'll be back in 2 weeks or so pm me your number again I lost it with a new phone. Thanks for the input everyone shity day has been saved...

WIldomar is fun for about 5 minutes at most, small place, moslty double wide trails and one giant ass hill, lol.  Its more for those king of the hammer jeeps

• Like 2

Best place in So. Cal. Very technical and challenging. I go there to brush up on dodging head on collisions.  :p

Really though, I taught my kids how to ride there during the winter months many moons ago. Like my first sentence and what everyone else said. 

• Like 1

Do not go to there, riding sucks, $5 fee, spark arrestor needed, and only open to red sticker from Oct.1 to the end of April and plus it takes longer to get there then it does to ride all the flat trails. :( 

Be safe and keep yor head down.

My ass rides in navy equipment. RAH

• Like 1

Do not go to there, riding sucks, $5 fee, spark arrestor needed, and only open to red sticker from Oct.1 to the end of April and plus it takes longer to get there then it does to ride all the flat trails. :(

Be safe and keep yor head down.

My ass rides in navy equipment. RAH

You ever get that 250f going again?

You ever get that 250f going again?

It runs just still smokes when rev it, needs a new cylinder and prolly go back to stock piston kit. Can't believe I spent so much money on it and it does not run right. :(

I bought a 07YZ450 so swapped some parts over and been riding since Feb. and like it but it gets hot in the tight stuff

Edited by Dirt_Bound

Yeah I was bummed for you. That shit blows. Mines up for sale! I need the simplicity of a two poke....plus they are cheap on parts.

• Like 1

Yeah I was bummed for you. That shit blows. Mines up for sale! I need the simplicity of a two poke....plus they are cheap on parts.

Is it running?

eeets-okaaa, uhhhm, if it's more than 30-min from home. Don't bother. Hit JV, SW or OW for a full fun day of riding. only rode there twice, great place to test ride the bike after servicing or maybe (like others have said) Test rider skills. One hill has a serious climb/decend and should not be attemped unless with a buddy or your confidence is really high. Otherwise, very small. Took my little ones when they had TTR50's, but just too many riders going all directions and most of them were very disresptectfull when flying past my kids. Atleast slow a little. Some people, i will not take my kids there again. I do on ocassion take my Cherokee for some fun, then take South Main Devide for a little adventure and maybe take the kids hiking near Tenaja Falls.  

It runs just still smokes when rev it, needs a new cylinder and prolly go back to stock piston kit. Can't believe I spent so much money on it and it does not run right. :(

I bought a 07YZ450 so swapped some parts over and been riding since Feb. and like it but it gets hot in the tight stuff

Get an external puke-tank for the tight stuff or geta WR. Shoot, if you do a lot of the tight stuff, a YZ125 with the right gearing and tire would be a blast in the mountains. super light and nimble... did a day ride with a dude at Silverwood, he brought a KX85, I asked him if he really wanted to do that? Well, he ran out of gas twice and pretty sure it needed a new top end that day.

eeets-okaaa, uhhhm, if it's more than 30-min from home. Don't bother. Hit JV, SW or OW for a full fun day of riding. only rode there twice, great place to test ride the bike after servicing or maybe (like others have said) Test rider skills. One hill has a serious climb/decend and should not be attemped unless with a buddy or your confidence is really high. Otherwise, very small. Took my little ones when they had TTR50's, but just too many riders going all directions and most of them were very disresptectfull when flying past my kids. Atleast slow a little. Some people, i will not take my kids there again. I do on ocassion take my Cherokee for some fun, then take South Main Devide for a little adventure and maybe take the kids hiking near Tenaja Falls.

Yeah I ride those places all the time...

Get an external puke-tank for the tight stuff or geta WR. Shoot, if you do a lot of the tight stuff, a YZ125 with the right gearing and tire would be a blast in the mountains. super light and nimble... did a day ride with a dude at Silverwood, he brought a KX85, I asked him if he really wanted to do that? Well, he ran out of gas twice and pretty sure it needed a new top end that day.

Yeah gonna wrap up my exhaust with thermal insulation and try engine ice. My 250 would prolly be better for KM.