Sign in to follow this  

Bunch of Good RM250 parts for sale

Guys I hate to post this here but I have a lot of RM250 specific parts for sale and I would love to see them get into the right hands. I do have ads in the classifieds.

1. Rekluse Auto Clutch EXP - Will fit 1992 - 2013 rm250 and 2004-2013 rmx or rmz 450. I only have the springs that are in my bike to go with it. http://rekluse.mybigcommerce.com/products/RMZ%7B47%7DRMX450-05%252d11-Rekluse-EXP-clutch.html  - $250 shipped

2. Cylinder head - top end - came off my 2003 rm250. Cylinder looks good and ready to use. The head has some dings in it. Powervalve assembly worked great. - $225 shipped

3. Bottom End - In good useable condition. Does not come with kickstarter or clutch. Needs a new seal where sprocket mount. - $300 shipped (this is heavy and will probably cost me a bunch to ship.)

4. FMF Powercore II silencer - Used for about 4 rides. Is in great shape. $90 shipped

5. Pair of radiators - Fins have some dings, well used, but function 100%. - $65 shipped

6. Renthal Triple tree - Includes clamp mount for oversize bars - $75 shipped

7. Frame - Make an offer.

8.Oversize Gas Tank - Needs a new gas cap gasket but can still be used as is - includes shut off valve - $125 shipped

9. Brand new kill switch still in package - $20 shipped

10. Forks and Shock - Have 4 rides on complete rebuild. I had them valved for woods riding for a 190-210lb rider. These function 100%. The rebound and compression screw heads are worn but still work fine. - $450 shipped ( paid over $600 to have them rebuilt.) 

11. Pro Moto Billet kick Stand - Almost brand new - Very lightly used - This is specific to the rm250 and mounts to the frame. It was on my 2003 so please check fitment if you have a different year. -  $100 shipped

Call or text me at 615-5 2 1 - 94 25

• Like 1

Bump. I sold some things but have plenty of good stuff left. Text me at the number above.

I have a couple of price updates.

Cylinder Head - $185 Shipped

FMF Silencer - $80 Shipped

Pro Moto Billet Kick Stand - $80 Shipped

Bottom End - $250 shipped

I have a couple of price updates.

Cylinder Head - $185 Shipped

FMF Silencer - $80 Shipped

Pro Moto Billet Kick Stand - $80 Shipped

Bottom End - $250 shipped

I'm interested in that Cylinder/head... does it mount up and work for an 05? Anyone know? 

I am not sure about these fotment questions guys. I would hate to tell you Yes and have it not work.

Also please text me at 615-521-94 2 5 instead of posting here.