Sign in to follow this  

help installing KTM tail light under fender kit

I recently bought a Sicass racing lighting kit for my bike [14 300XC]  in hopes to make it street legal so I can ride from trail to trail. I'm a little confused on how some of the electrical connections plug in. 

The under fender is currently bolted in place to the subframe/stock fender and i'm at the point where i'm ready to plug things in. The directions say "Plug the terminals into the connector body that matches the wiring harness on your bike included in the hardware kit. Follow the label on the connector -ALSO SEE PHOTOS - Plug the tail light connector ito the corresponding wiring harness and reinstall seat."

The kit comes with a three pong connector (2012-2013) bikes and a four pong connector for 2014 bikes. So it sounds like I need to feed the terminals into the 2014 four pong connector body. I have no idea where it is supposed to plug in though? 

20140531_200350_resized_1_zps2c0a8827.jp

20140531_200436_zpse627f0d2.jpg

Edited by BriAnJG054

If you ride very much it will fall apart, then I recommend you purchase the KTM eurofender.

it seems well built and sturdy. What specifically will fall apart on it? I'll run it for now and if I destroy it I will purchase the KTM eurofender next time. Thanks