Yoshimura TRC full titanium system price

So I've got a chance to buy one and I'm wondering what a fair price would be. It's in fairly nice condition and it's been repacked recently. Would do you guys think?

By chance are any pics available? I'm also thinking like f2dog....somewhere around $400+/-, and if it were me, just because I've always craved a Ti exhaust, I would lean more toward the + if that's what he was asking.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to hijack your thread but I have one of these on my bike, I currently run it uncorked.  It came with the spark arrestor quiet insert but I hate the way it sounds with it installed.  Does anyone make or has anyone modified a different brand spark arrestor to mount in this muffler that doesn't pinch down the outlet diameter but still work as a spark arrestor?  The Yosh supplied arrestor seriously reduces the outlet diameter and makes the muffer run about twice as hot as without it.

http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=40032C7D5A4E462CBBCA00ABC2BA5D6C

This is the insert that came for the TRC system and it makes it sound like crap, just wondering if anyone has used something else that is just the screen part that doesn't neck the outlet down so much.

Edited by subeng

So I've got a chance to buy one and I'm wondering what a fair price would be. It's in fairly nice condition and it's been repacked recently. Would do you guys think?

I don't think you can get a better exhaust at any price, and that one looks to be in very good shape. I gave $750 or so for mine new in 2006. It was $200 more than the Yoshi stainless, but it seemed to be a good bargain to lose 5 pounds.

Edited by Bermudacat
  • Like 1

So what is the seller asking for it..?.......The head and mid pipe are looking good, the muffler is maybe only lightly beat up..?..

I would offer $300

• 2 weeks later...