Sign in to follow this  

What the &%$#@! is up

The name says it all ladies and gents. Yes I ride a DRZ and yes I am a superbadass. My lighting quick, feather-weight 01' 400E will smoke your prissy Yamahas any day. I drive a 90' power joke and WhyZee250Eff is pretty much my kinky sex slave. That's all you really need to know about me.

Now really, I'm a brand new rider as of earlier this year. Don't know shit really, so I'll be scanning these threads a lot. If I'm out riding I'm prolly with WhyZee. Been to Ocotillo a few times and up to JV. See you in the dirt!

Edited by DRZsuperbadass

What kind of broke back mountain type thread did I just walk into?!?!

Uhm, welcome, and stuff haha. Actually, I'm pretty much never in this sub section, and have never ridden or met anyone in this section, but well, the title was pretty catchy haha.

Seriously, welcome and sheet.

• Like 2

Welcome, whatever a power joke is, 90' is a long muther&%$#@!er :smirk:

Thanks Munk. I was trying to turn the first time I saw that video into a repressed memory. And here you go dredging it back up again.

I'm going to go curl up into the fetal position and suck my thumb for a while.

Edited by cosmoKenney

Is this the CA sub-forum version of that douche Honda_Power? 

Yeah...I know I don't post much in CA but I lurk like a mo-fo....you guys are tough on ol' Jimmy..... :naughty:

Is this the CA sub-forum version of that douche Honda_Power?

Yeah...I know I don't post much in CA but I lurk like a mo-fo....you guys are tough on ol' Jimmy..... :naughty:

No Hondas here